52' (15.85m) Tiara Yachts - No Olives
Buyers will be hard-pressed to find any disappointments with "No Olives"!
$ 359,000€ 309,123$ 444,188£ 261,359
Vessel ID: 2782805
"No Olives" 2000 Tiara 5200 Has been a New England kept vessel throughout it's past three ownerships, spending approximately 6-months in the shed and 6-months in the water. She shows less than average wear and has been properly maintained and upgraded in each of the three ownerships.
- 1000 Hour service has been scheduled to be completed during October of 2021
- New Cockpit Ice Maker to be installed
- New Galley Freezer to be installed
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Two Stateroom Layout
- Master Stateroom has Centerline Queen w/ Ensuite Head & Shower
- Vip Stateroom has Twin Side by Side Berths
- Second Head w/ Access from Companion way and also VIP Stateroom
- Washer & Dryer under Stairs
- Both Staterooms have TV's
- Recessed Glass Cooktop w/ cover
- Microwave Convection Oven
- Double SS Sink
- Sub Zero Refrigeration
- Sub Zero Freezer
- Bow Thruster
- Oil Exchange System
- Air Conditioning and Heat Throughout, Compressors in Engine Room
- Fire Suppression System
- Washer and Dryer
- Spare Props
- Central Vac
- Twin CAT 3406's 1055 hours w/ 1000hr serviced scheduled to be done
- Generator w/ Sound Shield
- Tender Crane - Concealed at Transom Swim Platform
- Large U-Shaped Settee with Table to Port
- Settee to Starboard w/Large Flat Screen TV
- KVH Sat TV
- Entertainment System w/ Surround Sound
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Hal Slater, CPYB
Hal acquired the Brewer Yacht Sales from Brewer Yacht Yards (now within the family of Safe Harbor Marinas) with the goal of continuing the Brewer tradition of honesty, integrity, and respect. Although Brewer Yacht Sales is now an independent entity, it is dedicated to continuing “business as usual” with the Brewer team and providing professional, knowledgeable guidance as clients pursue their dreams of being on the water. Brewer Yacht Sales will continue to have offices at the ten present locations at Brewer/Safe Harbor Marinas located in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York with growth plans to expand the locations from Maine to Florida and nationally to serve their client base as a preferred business partner of Safe Harbor Marinas.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.