Yacht Sales Professionals (brokers, dealers, salespeople) have a benchmark for measuring their skills, abilities and performance, while, at the same time, enhancing
their marketing value. Boat sellers and buyers are in a better position to select qualified, competent sales professionals with confidence and trust.
If you want to set yourself apart, the Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) program is for you.
Six Reasons to Become a Certified Professional Yacht Broker:
• Distinguishes you among your peers
• Indicates that your level of knowledge and its application has been tested, measured and verified to the highest business standards and protocols
• Signals to your peers and clients that you follow a strict code of ethics and standard business practices
• Demonstrates your commitment to staying current with industry trends and changes through continuing education
• Establishes your commitment to advancing excellence in the industry
• Enhances your earning potential by allowing you to stand out in the eyes of the boating public
Consumers recognize the value of credentialing. In a crowded field, they view professional certification as a way to identify those individuals who will conduct business in an ethical manner and act in their best interest.