WORKING TO PROMOTE THE PROFESSIONAL BROKERAGE INDUSTRY
IYBA MLS APIs provide access to participating broker’s yacht listing data for vessels each broker has elected to share and that are actively listed for sale and/or charter.
IYBA provides numerous data feeds which include feeds for scraping, feeds that deliver high speed data directly to your website (no scraping required), feeds for vessel details, feeds for charter details, feeds for brokerage office locations with associated brokers, feeds for individual brokers and feeds for lists of public & private events.
These data feeds can enable recipients to easily display listing, broker and event information anywhere on their websites & marketing material for a variety of purposes! *Brokerage profiles, integrated with CRM systems, can make great tools for managing leads and analytics!
FORMAT & SECURITY
IYBA provides MLS data in REST JSON format delivered via IP whitelisted HTTPS access. Each account holder will receive private Authentication Keys & Account IDs which are combined to ensure your data is both private & secure. The use of Authentication Keys keeps your private fields private – any private data is only visible within your own API key and never shared!
TYPES (click title to view sample JSON file)
- /vessel – delivers all vessel data in a single API
- filters/vessel/ – delivers all available search field data to populate search field drop downs choices. (i.e. Name, Manufacturers, etc)
- /vessel/vessel_id – delivers single vessel details & broker profiles in a high speed format to feed a website live
- /prosearch – delivers basic specs of all vessel data in a high speed format to easily feed a yacht search website live
- /profilters – delivers the most popular available search field data in a high speed format to populate search field drop downs choices. (i.e. Name, Manufacturers, etc)
- /mlssearch – delivers basic specs of all vessel data in a high speed format including brokerage logos, contact information and vessels NOT available for co-brokerage. This is great for yacht advertising sites that want to display the listing broker!
- /mlsfilter – delivers the most popular search field data in a high speed format to populate search field drop downs choices including search by Brokerage. (i.e. Brokerage Names, Vessel Name, Events, Manufacturers, etc)
- /charter – delivers all charter relevant data including crew, menus & destinations. This is great for featuring all charter vessels in your website!
- /charter/vessel_id – delivers single vessel charter details & central agent profiles in a high speed format to feed a website live
- /brokerage – delivers all Brokerage Office Location details and includes all Broker Profiles within each office
- /account – delivers all Broker Profiles and their associated Brokerage Office details. This is great for creating dynamic “contact broker” CRM features.
- /events – delivers a complete list of both public and private events relevant to the associated brokerage. This is great for dynamically building “Events” web pages that also included “Boats at the Show” listings!
MLS data feeds include numerous filtering options allowing you to present only the data relevant to your needs. Whether you want to limit the inventory by Length, Brand or Price Range, its a simple update to the APIs url.
IS THERE DOCUMENTION?
Yes! Upon signing up, we will provide links to all available API documentation and can customize a feed if necessary.