Administrative & Closing Assistant - Fort Lauderdale
Administrative & Closing Assistants at OneWater stores are passionate about delighting customers and supporting the Sales Team in order to exceed their volume and margin sales/service goals. The position will work closely with the Business office to Facilitate all closings from start to finish.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently conduct yacht sales closings including document preparation, disbursement, review and processing
- Effectively supports all Team Members to ensure a professional work environment.
- Communicate and interact with customers related to the listing and sales process in a highly professional and efficient capacity.
- Provides effective administrative support services for Sales/Service Managers as needed.
- Monitors customers and visitors to the store to make sure all needs are met
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail and maintains all relevant files
- Attend and work boat shows including Palm Beach, Miami, or Fort Lauderdale, and other special events as needed.
Qualifications & Expectations
- Exhibits a positive and energetic appearance in the work environment that contributes to the Sales and Service team members’ objectives
- Proves reliability and discipline by following all timekeeping rules
- Promotes teamwork, supports, and works with other team members, departments, and locations to ensure the customer has a seamless experience through the sale, financing, delivery, and subsequent servicing of the boat
- Customer satisfaction, both internal and external
- Preserves the professional image of the dealership through the organization
- Positive interaction with all team members
- Administrative, computer knowledge,
- Lift 10 lbs infrequently
- Seated, Stooping, Climbing
To Apply or for more information please reach out to Lauren Simone at Laure@owyg.com or (954) 606-0445
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!