Sales & Charter Assistant
This is a globally recognized full-service superyacht brokerage company that focuses on setting itself apart in its complete dedication to its clients’ specific needs, it is the fastest-growing brokerage this year. It is comprised of a world-class team of brokers, while being supported by a team of marketing and management experts. It offers services to its clients while ensuring their on-water experience is as successful and enjoyable as humanly possible.
They are in search of a full-time Sales & Charter Assistant to join their dynamic company who will assist in the creation and maintenance of the firm's listings, as well as streamlining the closing process with clients and the accounting department.
The Sales & Charter Assistant plays a critical role in the business of their customers and must demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills and work effectively in a team environment. You must be able to understand the administrative side of the brokerage business and the general workflow of yacht brokerage deals. This person should be comfortable with time and budget constraints, deadlines, and workloads with changing and/or multiple priorities.
This position’s responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create contracts, listing agreements, listings and reports
- Maintain yacht listings in various yachting MLS Systems
- Assist with yacht closings
- Prepare Buyers & Sellers Closing Statement
- Document preparation and processing for Closings
- Answer Emails and Phone Calls for Escrow/Closings
- Other Miscellaneous Tasks as Assigned by Supervisors/ Brokers
- Communicate and interact with clients, attorneys, and industry personnel on behalf of brokers
- Assist with Broker open-houses and other industry events
- Basic accounting
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Yacht Sales Administration and Closing Experience required
- Customer Service Experience
- Computer Proficient, Excel, Word, Adobe
- Closing: at least 2 years (Preferred)
- Bilingual a plus
- Compensation plan with bonus
- Health Insurance Plan
- Job Type: Full-time
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!