Horizon Yacht USA is looking to fill a full-time position for an administrative assistant in our North Palm Beach headquarters. The position reports to the President and the Marketing & Sales Director and is directly involved in day-to-day administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- -Assistance with answering phones, mailing packages, and printing documents
- -Inputting and updating contacts in our lead management system
- -Creating and updating sales listings and packages, including work within MLS systems
- -Creating and updating select marketing materials
- -Updating select areas of the company website
The position calls for a self-starter who can manage their time effectively, meet deadlines, and focus on detail-orientated tasks. The candidate should possess:
- -Proficiency with the computer, including Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet searches
- -Proficiency with MLS systems is of benefit but not required, as candidate can be trained
- -Phone and in-person communication skills
- -Strong work ethic and drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
- -Sense of accountability, as there could be instances of minimal direct supervision
Experience in a similar position and/or other industry-related experience (including work as a crew member on a yacht) is of benefit but not required.
Horizon Yacht USA offers competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, along with a fun and team-orientated work environment.
For more information or to send your resume, please contact Elise Caulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-721-4850.
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!