Office Administrator: SLT Collection, Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Office Administrator is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations, events, and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness of SLT Collection, under the supervisory of the Operations Director. This includes maintaining office services and efficiency, serving as the first point of contact for yacht owners, prospective owners, vendors and company partners, assisting the executive team, sales, and staff, and maintaining office records and inventory, overseeing invoicing and sales documentation for the business.
- Answers phones and directs calls to appropriate person or department.
- Check all incoming mail, date stamp, sort and distribute.
- Arrange and sit in on conference calls and take minutes.
- Typing letters, emails, contracts and other forms as needed.
- Support management, marketing and sales team with client and prospect sales materials requests.
- Ensure office presents a good image to customers and guests.
- Reconcile credit card statements monthly.
- Courteous, pleasant and professional manner and appearance.
- Superior interpersonal skills, willingness and commitment to providing a high level of consumer services.
- Ability to maintain and protect privacy and confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills which include but are not limited to Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Quickbooks multiple listing system software and database management.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in a clear and tactful manner with employees.
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to be a team player in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexible to changing needs, schedule changes and new projects.
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance required.
- Organize and coordinate office filing of memos, reports, mailing lists, RSVP lists, emails, industry publications.
- Scheduling of meetings and management of responses for executive team.
- Liaise with industry partners and companies.
- Assist with scheduling, managing, and working industry boat show events.
- Maintain inventory of supplies, logo gear, and equipment and anticipate needed supplies as necessary
- Assist with all special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Director
All resumes and interest to be sent to Paul@sltfortlauderdale.com
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!