36' (10.97m) Monk
Corine Gray is a one-owner 2001 Monk 36 Trawler (Hull #215) that was ordered new from North Sea Yachts in Nova Scotia. She has had constant and consistent care during that time, and all services are documented during her life.
$ 185,000€ 156,005$ 241,856£ 139,209
Vessel ID: 2776568
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Corine Gray is a one-owner 2001 Monk 36 Trawler (Hull #215) that was ordered new from North Sea Yachts in Nova Scotia. She has had constant and consistent care during that time, and all services are documented during her life. If you are looking for a venerable Nova Scotia built Monk 36, this may well be the one.
Come see her in beautiful Savannah, GA.
- 6BT 5.9L 220hp
- DRIVE TYPE
- Beam: 13'
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Displacement: 21,000 lb
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 320|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 120|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 40|gallon
- Double Berths: 2
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 2
Additional Equipment And Inventory
- Stidd helm seat
- Raritan Model 84B405 icemaker in galley (2015)
- Simpson Lawrence Sprint 1000 Electric Anchor Windlass (2014)
- Freshwater bow washdown
- Custom stainless steel handrails replace teak handrails (original dimensions)
- Retro-design of rudder to add "wing configuration" to improve steering
- Manufacturer's suggested aft lead ballast
- Devil Claw anchor, with 150 feet of chain, and 200 feet of nylon rode
- Blue mood lighting under bimini
- LED lighting throughout
- Custom flybridge folding night watch cot
- Oil changer system for main engine, gearboxes, and generator
- Craftsman tool box mounted in engine room
- Extensive inventory of replacement parts/spares
- Parr Marine electric heads
- Racor 75500 Max 2 fuel filters with RK vacuum gauge
- Water heater heat exchanger for engine heated hot water
- Aft facing flood lights on mast
- Engine room parts, plumbing and wiring are all labeled.
Vessel collided with a piling in September 2016 involving the port deck plate and rail. Repairs were performed by Hinckley Yacht Services, Savannah, GA. Repair (or previous damage) is undetectable.
South Carolina Yacht Broker
Chris is a licensed and bonded Certified Professional Yacht Broker and has a thorough knowledge of boat and yacht design and construction, as well as vessel systems and maintenance. He has spent thousands of hours on the water operating power and sailing yachts of all sizes. Chris has an easygoing personality, approachable demeanor, and is relentless in his pursuit of serving and representing his clients. He is an effective project manager who can assist with every aspect of buying or selling your boat - from marketing to maintenance to boatyard services. He joined Denison Yacht Sales in 2014 after determining it is the “best in the business.” During his free time you will usually find him on the water with his wife and daughters.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
IYBA Pro is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a brokerage member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.