33' (10.06m) Protector - Protector
Twin 400 HP Verado 4 Stroke OB (100 hrs) - Capable of 65 MPH Complete Electronics Package, Including: Radar, AIS and Satellite Weather/Radio Hardtop with Sliding Sunroof and Full Canvas Package Tandem Axle Trailer A rare opportunity to own a new Protector Targa 330 at a deeply discounted price
$ 348,000€ 306,975$ 440,628£ 263,600
Vessel ID: 2784954
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Everything you need to know
- Full Canvass Hard-Top- includes back drop curtain and mooring cover
- Overhead SS cabin hand rails
- Integrated top mount walkround hand rails
- 4” 316 SS Forward Sampson Post with Cross-pin
- 2” 316 SS Tow Post
- 316 SS Engine Protection Bars
- 3/4” solid hand-laid fiberglass hull with exclusive Protector High
- Impact hull design
- Self-draining anchor locker
- Tinted all glass flat windscreen with wipers
- Under bow Auto Anchoring System (Added Option)
- 1000 GPH manual bilge pump & 1100 GPH auto-bilge pump
- LED Navigation & anchor light
- Hard Top with sliding Sun Roof
- Split rear bench seat with built-in coolers (added Option)
- 12-volt power receptacle & 2 USB Ports
- Flooring: Ultralon UDEK Crown Line (Faux Teak) (Added Option)
- LED cockpit and cabin lighting as well as Cockpit flood lighting.
- Electric Head with Holding Tank
- Soft Rider Captain Chairs
- Flip up quarter seat lockers for watertight storage behind helm seats
- Side window sliders for improved airflow
- UV Resistant Hypalon tubes with Armour Guard chafe resistant rub rails and nose cone.
- Chambers: 7
- Standard Colors: Black (HD), Dark Grey(HD), Red, Yellow, Dark Blue, custom colors available.
- Rescue line (black) along entire length of tubes
- 4 Grab handles on aft end of tubes, 2 Grab handles at bow
- Pressure tested 177 gallon fuel tank
- Longitudinal and transverse baffles in fuel tank
- STBD and PORT fueling stations at transom
- Removable WEMA fuel sender for fuel tank cleaning and inspection
- SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16" multifunction display complete package; touch screen + keypad, Halo 24 Radar with doppler; heading sensor for radar overlay, all antennas & Sounder.
- SIMRAD RS40 HF with Sitex B AIS
- Satellite Weather/radio
- FUSION Apollo Stereo with 6 Fusion Marine Speakers
- 2nd SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16" Multifunction display (Chart plotter) on port helm bulkhead for passenger viewing of all available information.
- Sequor Tandem Axle Bunk Trailer (Option)
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- SidePower bow thruster (Added Option)
- Engine Flush System
- Lower units just painted with speed coat
- Warranties still active on engines and hull
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
California Yacht Consultant
In the early '80s, Denise took one look at Marina del Rey, California and she was hooked. Soon to follow was a successful full-service yacht management company, and learning to sail. Sailing took over, and Denise sold the business to go on an adventure. Her adventures led her to the Caribbean, where she made her living doing charters and deliveries. In recent years, Denise has become an active sailboat racer both locally and internationally as well as the producer and builder of a 24’ club racer called a Martin 242. Today she is a leader in the boating community of Marina del Rey and enjoying every bit of her career as a yacht salesperson. Denise was recognized as the 2010 ASMBYC Yachtsman of the Year. “Helping people find and live their boating dreams is where I am most happy,” she says.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.