63' (19.20m) Hines-Farley - Loner
This 1996 63' Hines-Farley is a 3 stateroom, 3 head, Caterpillar powered Sportfish with 2 Northern Lights 20 Kw generators. Loner just received engine service, had the bottom sandblasted and painted along with running gear. There are many other recent upgrades. (See Upgrades) Loner is turnkey.
$ 949,000€ 817,153$ 1,174,192£ 690,892
Vessel ID: 2781491
Legendary Sonny Hines possessed the passion to build a boat with speed, strength, performance and quality. With naval architect Donald Blount by his side, every piece of material that went into this boat was weighed and recorded during the build in order to keep overall weight to a minimum. Nearly everything from the hull and deck to the furniture inside is cored with Airex, a closed cell foam. In the hull and deck, the foam is encapsulated with nine types of Kevlar and fiberglass cloth- all with a different weave and direction, hand laid with vinylester resin. Interior fabrication consists of laminated layers of Airex and exotic book-matched wood veneers that are glassed in to become part of the boat's structure. Sonny Hines' advanced boat building techniques are what gave his boats the legendary great ride as well as high quality craftsmanship and finish of a fine yacht. She is offered in turnkey condition.
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Entering the large salon, your attention is commanded by the beautiful custom book-matched Walnut wood interior. The look is very clean and understated with indirect lighting, diffused A/C vents, hideaway latches and hinges. A very classic look.
The L-Shaped leather sofa is to port and across to starboard is custom concealed rod storage with additional swivel chair seating for two. There is a beautiful burlwood high low table accenting the walnut interior.
Forward, to starboard, is the main U-Shaped galley area featuring a side by side refrigerator/freezer, a microwave convection oven, and abundant storage. Across is additional galley cabinetry, including refrigeration, ice maker and the entertainment center.
Moving forward, down the companionway to port is the captains/guest stateroom featuring over/under berths that are very generous in size with plenty of storage and access to the large head and separate shower stall.
Across, to starboard, you will find the huge master stateroom. It has stunning custom woodwork along with great storage and multiple cedar-lined hanging and storage closet space. The oversize head and separate shower is forward.
Going forward in the companionway, to port is a custom rod locker and across to starboard is more storage and an electrical sub panel.
All the way forward is a guest stateroom which features 2 large bunks, one large berth to port and another large berth to starboard. This area has fantastic storage and its own full head and separate shower.
Engine room access is through the cockpit
This area is beautifully crafted with rich burlwood walnut with book-matched grain. The wood is a hand rubbed satin finish. The lighting is all perimeter, recessed and flush mounted in the valance boards so the headliner is clean without interruption. Cabinets are all blind fastened and the overall look is very clean and understated. Air conditioning is diffused through indirect vents behind valance boards incorporated into the indirect lighting for a quieting effect, and a clean look.
The entertainment center is port side forward and behind the cabinets.
- Soundown-High Density Sound deadening carpet pad
- New Carpet and padding throughout boat
- New teak and Holly floors (2021)
- 42" Samsung Flatscreen TV (2021)
- Electric Pneumatic Sliding Salon Door
- L-Shaped Custom Leather Sofa with Full Storage Underneath
- Large concealed Rod Storage to starboard, (electro-mechanical opening)
- (2) Swivel chairs
- Custom High Low Burlwood Settee table
The galley is up, and forward, in the salon. To starboard the galley is U-Shaped with a side by side refrigerator. All of the cabinet drawers are blind mounted and flush with very generous pull out slides. Forward, there is a fully concealed, double sink and Kitchen Aide 2 burner rangetop, accessed by a slide-away countertop. The galley faucets have an electric "pop-up" mechanism to allow for flush countertops.
There is an Island countertop, (aft and center with storage), running fore and aft. that completes the U-Shape. Across the walkway are additional cabinets with an under-counter industrial ice maker and a freezer/refrigerator. Above this cabinet is more storage behind the TV.
With all of the appliance concealed beneath opening countertop slides or the pop-ups, (and the cabinets with blind hinges and latches), the galley is clean and uncluttered with lots of free working space. Countertops are a solid surface composite. Storage is abundant.
- Double door side by side Kenmore Refrigerator/Freezer Starboard (2021)
- Custom Electric Slide-away Counter Top for Cooktop
- Custom concealed pop up faucets beneath hideaway counter top
- Sharp Carousel Convection Oven
- Kitchen Aide 2 burner rangetop (concealed)
- Abundance of Storage
- Scotsman Ice Maker
- Under-counter refrigerator with freezer portside
- New teak and holly floor (2021)
- Twin bunks- L shaped with electrically adjustable beds
- Custom teak veneers and cabinets
- (3) oversized hanging lockers with built-in cedar cabinets and drawers
- Oversized head and shower
FWD VIP STATEROOM
- Twin bunks with custom cabinets
- (2) cedar-lined hanging closets
- Oversized private head and shower
CAPTAIN/GUEST PORT STATEROOM
- Over/under twin berths
- (2) Cedar-lined hanging closets
- Storage cabinet
- Access to private head
Electronics have had a recent upgrade.
- (2) Garmin 7612 GPS (2015)
- Furuno FCV 295 Color Fishfinder (2018)
- Simrad AutoPilot AP 22
- Furuno Nav-net 72 Mile Radar/GPS (2010)
- Furuno RD 30
- Garmin VHF (2021)
- Remote Spot Light
- Satellite TV Receiver Tracking KVH antenna
- (2) 20 KW Northern Lights Generators Port 3350 hours Stbd 3300 hours (sound shields)
- New electrical end on port generator
- 50 Amp 220 V shore power service
- Glendenning Cable Master
- 12V-40A Battery Charger
- 24V-50A Battery Charger
In 1999 the owner removed the original MAN diesel engines and replaced them with the Caterpillar 3412 engines to improve the reliability of the vessel. These are 1350 HP, electronically fuel injected engines with full NEMA computer capability and Cat Vision displays as well as conventional full electronic displays.
- Caterpillar 3412 engines 1350 HP
- 1000 hours service done (2021- Mikes Marine)
- Exhaust risers new in 2017
- (2) 20 KW Northern Lights Generators with 3,300 hours each
- ZF 2.5 to 1 reduction gears
- Trolling Valves
- Turbos blueprinted
- MMC Electronic Shift and Throttle, (Current series computers new in 2012)
- Cockpit, Flybridge and Tower controls
- Caterpillar digital displays
- Caterpillar Vision display
- Caterpillar Manual gauges in Engine Room
- Wesmar Bow Thruster
- Tides Dripless Shaft packings with two spare carriers per shaft
- Delta T style engine room demisters
- "Water Maker" R/O desalination
- Eskimo Ice Machine (Serviced 2021)
- Dual Racor Filters for each engine with manifold
- High Velocity exhaust blowers
- Hydraulic Power assist Steering
- New Veem propellers
- Spare Propellers
- 3 inch propeller shafts
- Cruisaire Reverse Cycle AC (4 zones)
- Grundfos Domestic Fresh Water Pump
- Head Hunter Electric Heads (3)
- Fresh Water System has (2) Headhunter Pumps In-Line for Backup
- International teak ladder back helm chairs white awlgripped (2)
- 3-Sided EZ2CY panel surrounds the helm station 2018
- Full 3 Sided F/B Enclosure (new and unused) 2018
- (2) International ladder-back helm chairs
- Life raft (out of certification) concealed under fwd seating with quick access
- Full engine instrumentation with computer and electronic displays
- 110 V GFI receptacle
- L-Shaped seating forward with ample storage
- Locking Rod storage Concealed
- Ice chilled bin for drinks
- Single lever Palm Beach pod helm with custom covered electronics boxes
- (2) Diawa Tanacom 1000 teaser reels
- Pipewelders Tuna tower with integrated fiberglass hard top, buggy top and full tower controls
- Triple spreader Rupp outriggers
- (2)Teaser reels in hardtop
- Eskimo Ice Machine
- Cockpit Freezer
- (2) Fish Boxes with macerator pumps
- Tackle Center with sink and storage
- Fighting chair with backrest and rocket launcher
- Transom door
- Tower station with engine controls, Full gauges, Furuno Repeater, and Sea VHF
- Cockpit controls
- LP Reel outlets
- Teak Cockpit Combing boards
- Teak overlay in cockpit
- Frameless style tinted windows
- Welded aluminum rails
- Pipewelders Tuna tower with controls and buggy top
- Transom Tuna Door
- (2) huge in-deck fishboxes
- Windlass with chain gypsy and capstan
- Anchor pulpit and roller
- Pneumatic salon sliding door
- International Ladder Back helm chairs (2)
- Cockpit freezer
- Marquip dive ladder
RECENT UPGRADES - 2021
- 1000 hour service to motors including turbos, heat exchangers, aftercoolers, injectors (Mike's Marine)
- Removed old TV and changed the mounting systems for the new TV. Custom storage added
- Ceramic coated the tower
- Replaced all carpet and sound proofing (Soundown)
- Installed teak and holly floors in the entryway and galley
- Transom and bow wrapped
- Sandblasted bottom. Renewed primer and bottom paint (Black Widow)
- New Veem propellers
- New refrigerator
- Upgraded the watermaker to 1200 GPD (New membrane)
- Serviced ice chipper
- Bluewater fighting chair and rocket launcher refinished
- New salon A/C
A great example of one of the finest large tournament Convertibles ever crafted. This is a Two owner boat that has been well cared for.
With her Caterpillar engines she is a very reliable and fuel efficient offshore boat that is a true joy to operate. Boat has had her engines serviced, bottom sandblasted and painted. New Veem props. She is offered in turn key condition and is owned by a LLC as the sole asset.
Her pedigree speaks for itself. She was built to the highest standards of her times with incredible attention to weight savings and function.
This is a very rare opportunity to own a legend in the world of sportfishing. She is a great boat and a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for a superior custom build that is priced to allow one to remake it as their own.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
After graduating college with a maritime degree, Scott Levin spent the next 25 years sport fishing around the world. From capturing and tagging numerous blue and black marlin and tuna over 1000 pounds, to many world-record catches and tournament wins, Scott’s had experiences that most people can only dream about. He’s been fishing in most regions of the world, with many of the industry’s top sportfishing captains. He currently holds an All-Oceans 500-1600 Ton Masters Coast Guard license.
Scott has extensive experience building many sportfishing boats, as well as being an instrumental part in the planning, designing, and building of a custom 160' expedition mother ship yacht capable of carrying and launching a sportfishing boat in under two minutes.
He’s lived aboard many mother ship/sportfishing operations and operated sportfishing boats and yachts up to 160’ throughout the East Coast of the US, Gulf of Mexico, Bahamas, Hawaii, Australia, Madeira, St. Thomas, Mexico, Bermuda, Cape Town, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Ascension Island, Costa Rica, Cabo San Lucas, and Tahiti. He’s also navigated the Pacific, including a Trans-Pacific Ocean crossing, the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean, and Coral Sea.
Scott believes in continued service after a sale and always looks forward to walking clients through the process, from finding them the right boat, to setting them up to experience their dream of fishing, diving, or just exploring the world.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.