42' (12.80m) Grand Banks - Deir Payton
"Deir Payton" is an elegant example of Grand Banks' 42 Motoryacht. Based on the same hull as the 42 Classic, the MY features a desirable raised aft deck that provides more usable exterior deck space (normally reserved for the tender on the Classic). "Deir Payton" instead can carry a tender aft of th
$ 132,000€ 109,797$ 162,459£ 94,994
Vessel ID: 2779444
"Deir Payton" is an elegant example of Grand Banks' 42 Motoryacht. Based on the same hull as the 42 Classic, the MY features a desirable raised aft deck that provides more usable exterior deck space (normally reserved for the tender on the Classic). "Deir Payton" instead can carry a tender aft of the transom (using St. Croix davits) which frees up this on deck space for entertaining or lounging as well providing a more spacious full beam master stateroom below. Equipped with the ultra reliable Lehman diesels this boat is equally at home on long distance cruises as she is providing a weekend getaway in timeless style. Priced aggressively she is ready for her next owner to enjoy!
Conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor only minutes off of I-95 and only 20-25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport, call listing broker to set up a time to see this boat in person!
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Layout and Accommodations
The spacious main salon is perfect for entertaining with wet bar, ice maker, upholstered seating, air conditioning, entertainment center with stereo system and DVD player. Down a few steps forward to port is a well suited galley with an upright Indesit fridge/freezer, 3 burner Princess stove and oven, microwave, and double ss sinks with a Seagull water filter. The forward stateroom boasts a large v-berth, hanging lock, mirrored vanity with seating, stereo and ample storage. The forward head offers a separate stall shower. Aft of the main salon awaits a first class stateroom with and island queen berth, ensuite head and sink, completely separate room stall shower with seat, teak mirror and bookshelves, stereo, air conditioning, night tables, hanging locker, brass reading lamps and more.
- Entertainment center
- Pfifertex window covers all around
- Bar with built-in ice maker
- Brass swing arm lights and brass reading lights
- Teak Parquet Sole throughout
- Teak framed arm chairs
- Marineair air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Queen berth master stateroom
- Ample 6 drawer dresser, teak framed mirror, teak bookshelves
- 2 night tables, hanging locker for additional storage
- Ensuite head w/vacuflush toilet
- Separate ensuite stall shower with seat and opening window
- Brass reading lights in master suite
- Guest V-berth stateroom w/6 storage drawers
- Guest Hanging locker and bookshelves
- Guest Mirrored Vanity and stool
- Guest Head Vacuflush toilet
Engine and Mechanical
- Twin 160 HP Lehman Diesels
- New Engine Water Intake Thru-Hulls and Strainers in 2018
- 2 Spare DG8025 Propellers
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizers
- Both Fuel Tanks Replaced with Aluminum Tanks by Huckins Marine in 1997
- Racor 1000 series filters
- 8KW Onan Generator with sound shield
- Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger with (4) House Batteries
- Battery Condition Gauge
- Charles Series 2000 40 amp Battery Charger
- Galvonic Isolater
Deck and Construction
"Deir Payton" received a complete bottom job over the winter of 2020 and spring of 2021. The bottom was taken all the way down to the glass and rebuilt up with additional layers of glass and resin and faired smooth before applying barrier coat and bottom paint. At a cost of close to $25k it was a significant investment but insures years of trouble free boating!
- Traditional Teak Window Frames were replaced with Aluminum Frames for less maintenance.
- Swim Platform
- Ideal Windlass
- Anchor Wash Down
- 200 ft 5/16" BBB Chain
- Plow Anchors
- Fresh water shower
- Bimini on Bridge
- Bimini on Aft Deck
- Port & Stbd Deck Boxes
- Mesh Covers for all windows
- Stainless Grilling Station on Upper Deck
- Teak Steamer Deck Chairs and Table
- Blue & White Upholstered Cushions for Bridge
Chuck is always eager to help new and existing customers and is involved in all aspects prior to, during and after the sale. Chuck believes the most rewarding part of his business is the friendships he has made over the years with his clients. He prides himself on the amount of referrals received and the number or repeat clients he is honored to serve. It truly is the highest compliment a customer can pay him in his opinion!
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.