84' (25.60m) Delta
This 90' Delta is a true "go anywhere", heavy duty, long range cruising yacht well designed with luxurious accommodations including; on-deck master stateroom, three guest staterooms, plus two crew staterooms, and an on-deck head.
$ 1,950,000€ 1,661,230$ 2,596,356£ 1,511,924
Vessel ID: 2776577
This 84' Delta is a true "go anywhere", heavy duty, long range cruising yacht well designed with luxurious accommodations including; on-deck master stateroom, three guest staterooms, plus two crew staterooms, and an on-deck head. Originally custom built by the Delta Shipyard, the rebuilt by her second owner with the addition of the fishing cockpit and swim platform in 2014. She represents a terrific value and is ready for her next adventure.
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Four staterooms with ensuite heads and showers, plus 2 crew cabins, including a private Captain's quarters on deck. The cockpit features large swim platform with teak decks, removable stainless steel safety rails, a live bait well, tackle center, prep area, Lazarette storage and propane BBQ. Up two steps is the covered aft deck with teak decking, TV, and a large teak table with seating for eight, and built in seating with storage below. Also on the aft deck is access to the engine room and aft crew quarters.
Entering from the aft deck you are in the main salon, large windows make for a perfect retreat, with U-shaped sofa, coffee table and two large ottomans to starboard, portside of the salon features a 52” flat screen TV and entertainment center, forward of the salon is the dining area with mahogany table and chairs. The on-deck day head is accessed from the port side covered walk around side deck.
There is a bar area counter seating 4 that faces the galley making for easy entertaining, the galley is to starboard and is open to the salon and features top of the line appliances and refrigeration, port and starboard windows, a pantry, and also a lighted glass cabinet for stemware.
To port is the passageway leading to the on-deck owners’ cabin, which features a center line queen berth, abundant storage and hanging closets. The owners’ cabin has an ensuite head and bath, with a spa style bathtub and rain shower.
Aft of the galley is a staircase leading down to the guest accommodations. The VIP cabin is forward with centerline queen ensuite head and shower stall, the two guest cabins are aft and each cabin has a double bed with single overhead bunk, sleeping a total of three guests per cabin, each with it’s own ensuite head and stall showers. Also located on this level is the laundry room with washer dryer and walk-in refrigerator.
The pilot house with access to the Portuguese bridge and side walk around decks has excellent visibility with two Stidd helm chairs with L shaped guest seating and table and storage. Navigation and communication electronics as well as controls for the bow and stern thrusters and stabilizer system.
Aft of pilothouse and accessed separately is the private Captain’s cabin with double berth and ensuite shower.
Forward of the pilothouse is the Portuguese bridge with storage compartments, and the teak foredeck and huge drum style hydraulic anchor windlass, for peace of mind anchoring utilizing chain and steel cable.
The flybridge has a Stidd double helm bench style seat and L-shaped seating for six with table and rigid heavy duty stainless steel and canvas bimini top.
Aft of the flybridge is the boat deck with large storage box and tender davit.
The engine room and crew cabin is accessed from the aft deck, forwards is the full size walk-in engine room, aft is the entrance to the crew cabin which features a double berth head and shower.
- Dacor four burner stove with oven
- Sub-Zero refrigerator 695
- Fisher/Paykel two drawer dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Double stainless steel sink
- GE microwave/convection oven
- ISE instant hot water
- Trash compactor
- Pantry storage
- Additional galley refrigeration located below with walk-in refrigerator
Electronics and Navigation
- (9) 8D batteries for house
- (2) Group 24 for 24VDC & 12VDC battery banks
- Trace 4 KW inverter
- 120VAC & 240VAC systems
- Newmar PT-24-95F battery charger
- (2) A/Sea 12 KVA isolation transformers
- (2) 40KW Kohler generators with sound shields – Rebuilt 2016. Starboard – 400 Hours SMOH. Port – 500 Hours SMOH (Total Hours: 9,111 starboard, 1,658 port)
Deck and Hull
- Hydraulic power reel windlass on deck
- (2) polished S/S anchors, one in anchor roller and the other stored on the foredeck
- 85’ of ¾” chain with 150’ of wire
- 6-person Beaufort liferaft in canister
- Alert AR100 man overboard alarm system
- Underwater lights
- Small Danby reefer on bridge
- 4” S/S shaft
- Five blade prop
- Racor fuel filter system
- Main engine keel cooled
- (10) 24VDC bilge pumps
- 115AC emergency pump
- Fireboy FE-241 system in engine room
- (10) hand held Type 1 BC dry chemical extinguishers
- Aqua air reverse cycle air conditioning & heat throughout ship
- Fishing Equipment: outriggers, tuna tubes, bait tank, rod holders, ice chipper, power source for electric reels
- Hydraulic dinghy davit with wireless remote control
- Docking Stations including electronic controls, start and stop, bow and stern thruster controls located in pilothouse, flybridge, aft boat deck and port and starboard Portuguese bridge
- Washer and dryer
- Commercial grade boat deck flood lights
- Dive compressor
- UV water sterilizer system
- Gasoline storage with pump located in the lazarette
- Cockpit outlets for fresh water and compressed air
Electrical and Mechanical
- Westfalia fuel polisher
- Defrost system
- Smoke alarms
- (2) Sea Recovery watermakers - 1200 gallons per day with remote control in the pilothouse.
- Raw water flow alarms & tank level alarms
- Sink & workbench in engine room
- Bow and stern thrusters - hydraulic
- Naiad stabilizer system - MultiSea II control head
- Satellite Direct TV
Electrical and Updated Equipment (2016)
- 17” Full sun display screen
- 6” Maretron display screen
- (2) 15” Planar Touch screen (1 Maretron display, 1 ships computer)
- 23” Planar LCD which displays the new NobleTech Trident
- 38” TV with Apple TV
- All Nav data, depth, wind, rudder indicator can be read through the Maretron system
- ICOM VHF M424 radio
- ICOM VHF M604A radio
- (3) ICOM M88 handheld radios for crew
- TV & AV in salon is controlled with an iPad
- All audio and all speaker zones on the boat are controlled with an iPad
- Both generators & main engine have Maretron sensors installed to give digital gauge readings. All readings can be seen digitally on an iPad in the engine room.
- Engine room iPad has NobelTech installed with external GPS for back-up Navigation.
- Axis P5514 PTZ camera in overhead which can be viewed on Maretron screen
- Maretron sensors which display on the pilothouse and engine room iPad:
- Day tank
- Port fuel tank
- Starboard fuel tank
- Aft fuel tank
- Fresh water tank
- Black water tank
- Grey water tank
- Hydraulic oil tank
- New oil tank
- Used oil tank
- All bilge float switches on build alarms have Maretron sensors.
Captain’s Cabin (Aft Crew Cabin):
- 27” Planar LCD (chart plotter from bridge can be viewed on while underway)
- 9”Maretron display screen
- Apple TV
- Bose surround sound
2019 haul-out included bottom paint, servicing of the running gear, stabilizers and keel coolers. Multi-boat owner ready for immediate sale and will consider select smaller trade offers.
All personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; charts; fishing equipment; tools; supplies and items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Rick Obey Sales
Licensed Yacht Brokers
Rick Obey Yacht Sales is a versatile yachting company committed to providing our clients with the most enjoyable experience when building a new yacht, buying a pre-owned yacht, as well as servicing or selling their current yacht. Our main office is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the yachting capital of the United States and we maintain satellite offices in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and Huntington Beach, California. Our offices in Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Gardens are located in marinas and we are able to offer dockage at these sites.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
IYBA Pro is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a brokerage member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.