21' (6.40m) Key West
Since its introduction, the 219FS has been one of our most popular models and shows no sign of slowing down. It offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous chang
$ 44,950€ 40,271$ 60,250£ 35,346
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Stereo and MP3 Port with 4 Speakers
- Bow Cushions
- Stainless Steel Bimini Top and Boot
- Full Mooring Cover
- Yamaha Multi Function Tachometer and Speedometer
- Carry-on Cooler under Helm Seat
- Lowrance GPS/Fish Finder
I bought my first boat in 1987 and it was not long before I understood the passion for the water that I had heard so much about. Born and raised in Pinellas county, I worked in the family business built on repeat and referrals giving me a solid understanding of what it means to take care of the customer. In 2002 I was able to make the transition into the boating industry where I practiced that same "take care of the customer" philosophy. Since then I have worked with that goal in mind offering the same high level of integrity whether buying a 13 foot runabout or a 65 foot yacht. To this day I still feel the excitement when a family is able to realize the dream of owning the boat they have always wanted. Whether buying or selling, my goal is to offer the highest level of professionalism start to finish.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
IYBA Pro is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a brokerage member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.