65' (19.81m) Pacific Mariner - Lucky Lucky
$ 600,000€ 516,640$ 742,377£ 436,813
Vessel ID: 2782755
2001 65' Pacific Mariner "Lucky Lucky"
The Pacific Mariner 65' was built in Washington State, based on a low rise modified V hull form with a generous beam, cored hull sides and a solid fiberglass bottom. A timeless true raised pilot house layout that works perfectly for a full family or a couple.
The Pacific Mariner 65’ Pilothouse Motor Yacht is a versatile vessel capable of liveaboard, extended cruising, entertaining, and/or just day boating. With her three-cabin layout she has the ability to comfortably sleep 6-8 adults with complete privacy. The large sized aft deck, huge bridge deck, spacious salon, galley/dinette, and large pilothouse allows for various entertainment/privacy accommodations. With the Caterpillar 3406E (800hp.) engines she is capable of a moderate 18-20kt. cruising speeds.
The three stateroom layout is spacious and well appointed. The galley and dinette are forward on the pilothouse level where they're separated from the salon by a built-in entertainment center.
The full beam master stateroom includes a king berth, adjoining head and storage in lockers, drawers and cupboards.
The VIP forward guest stateroom features an island queen, private head, storage in drawers & lockers.
The port side guest stateroom offers twin berths, locker storage, drawers, and a private head that doubles as "day head" for guests.
Engine room & crew quarters are accessed from the cockpit and include a separate washer/dryer, berth, head, freezer, and access to engine room through water tight door.
Recent Upgrades – 2020/2021:
- New Watermaker
- New Chiller System
- All updated Electronics
- Tender updated (retubed, new motor)
- New Sat TV Dish
- Stainless Rocnar Anchor
- 1500 Hr Service complete – ringpower, January 2021
- Recent bottom job
- New House Batteries
- New Epirb
- New Viking Life Raft
New electronics as of December 2019:
- Garmin GPSMAP® 8616xsv 16" Chartplotter/Sounder Combo w/Mapping & Sonar
- Garmin GPSMAP® 8616 16" Chartplotter w/Mapping
- Garmin Reactor™ 40 Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack
- Garmin GHC™ 20 Marine Autopilot Control Display Unit
- Garmin GRF™ 10 Rudder Feedback Sensor
- Garmin GRF10 extension cable - 15m
- Garmin GMR 424 xHD2 Radar Antenna Kit - Antenna and Pedestal.
- Garmin AIS 800 Black Box Transceiver.
- Garmin VHF 110 Marine Radio
- SHAKESPEARE 8FT GALAXY VHF ANTENNA WITH SS FERRULE
- Shakesphere heavy duty 4-way ratchet mount.
- Garmin GC™ 200 Marine IP Camera
- GARMIN GMS 10 NETWORK PORT EXPANDER
- Raymarine M232 Thermal IP Camera (320 x 240, 9Hz) with Tilt and electronic zoom
- Intellian i4 System w/17.7" Reflector & All Americas LNB
- NMEA2000 Backbone Kit
- Garmin GPS 19x NMEA 2000 GPS antenna.
- Garmin GRID™ 20, Horizontal
Hours as of October 2021 (approximate)
- Gen 1 20KW 2572
- Gen 2 12KW 1515
- Port Main: 2413
- Stbd Main: 2411
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
The Pacific Mariner 65’ MY has a three-cabin layout with the cabins and three heads all on the lower level forward. The interior decor has vinyl hull and headliners, teak veneered paneling/trim, carpeting, wood flooring (at the galley and tile flooring in the heads), Corian type countertops, fabric and/or vinyl upholstery, and window blinds. The forward cabins are accessed via a curved stairway from the pilothouse/deck level on starboard.
Starting at the bow is the forward VIP cabin with queen walkaround berth. The forward cabin has the overhead hatch, a vinyl headliner and hull liner, storage drawers, large hanging locker, two-forward hull side portlights, built in drawer storage, intercom, accent and halogen lights with dimmers, cedar lined hanging locker, stereo system with CD changer, a privacy door to the starboard side head, and a privacy door. The head, which also serves as a guest/day head, offers Corian counters, shower, mirrored vanity with storage, power vent, and a Head Hunter vac-u-flush toilet.
Next aft on the lower level forward is the port side guest cabin with two single berths, stereo system with CD player, BOSE speakers, cedar lined hanging locker, drawer storage, custom cabinet and shelf, accent and halogen lights with dimmers.
Next aft and down the companionway is the full width master stateroom with a king size centerline island berth, his and hers dressers/desks, and a large master head with a full size jacuzzi type tub/ shower, and vac-u-flush toilet. Other amenities include book shelves, 4 opening ports with screens, accent and halogen lights with dimmers, SAT TV DDS receiver, stereo system and privacy curtains.
Up the companionway from the cabin starboard one finds the pilothouse with port and starboard side slider type doors to the side decks. The pilothouse has the main A.C. and D.C. distribution panels, two Stidd swivel captains chairs, an aft dinette with a pedestal table, and aft galley. The Pilothouse offers over 270 degrees of full viewing through windshields and side lights.
The galley consists of custom satin finished teak cabinetry, teak wood flooring, Corian countertop, numerous storage areas, and the stairway to the fly bridge aft. The appliances consist of a GE refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, KitchenAid dishwasher and trash compactor, Thermador four burner stove top/oven and microwave oven, a sink with an electric disposal, large, double stainless steel sinks and a Samsung flat screen TV.
Next aft and down at the cockpit level is the full beam main salon with a port side forward wet bar with sink, large tinted windows, a main salon/entertainment area forward on center, the main A.C. and D.C. distribution panels on starboard aft, large L-shaped seating/sofa area on port aft with a large power operated dining table, and the slider to the cockpit aft. The entertainment system consists of a JVC TV, JVC stereo system, and DirecTV receiver. The cabins all have JVC AM/FM CD players, electric cabin heaters (operated), and Aqua Aire air handlers which operated.
Four easy steps up from salon to the "same level" galley and pilot house are located forward on the starboard side of the salon.
Down from the cockpit bench seat on starboard is the crew cabin with two-berths on starboard, sink, electric head, refrigerated ice box, intercom, Whirlpool washer/dryer, and access door to the engine room forward.
The cockpit of the Pacific Mariner 65’ MY is large in size due to the extended bridge deck and is constructed of FRP with an aluminum framed slider to the main salon forward. The cockpit has the molded FRP bridge deck overhang, lighting, A.C. outlets, Eisinglass enclosure curtains to port, starboard and aft, a large bench seat with access to the engine room and crew cabin below, power dock line winches, port side transom door to the swim platform, Mathers Micro Command engine controls, and bow thruster control.
One located in the flybridge and one in the pilothouse on the centerline of the vessel with an FRP mounted Stidd swivel helm chairs on the bridge and at the pilothouse. The bridge of the Pacific Mariner 65’ MY is huge and is accessed by a port side ladder from the cockpit, and stairway door and a hatch from the pilothouse. The fly bridge helm is located on center forward with Stidd swivel captains type chairs forward, an L-shaped sectional FRP bench
seating area with a pedestal table on starboard at, a starboard side seat, and port side FRP ice maker cabinet with a Miele grill (both operated). Additional features include the radar arch, acrylic venturi windscreen with stainless steel railings, and forward FRP bridge cowl with storage. Nautical Structures davit is mounted on the starboard side aft of the bridge deck.
- Stainless steel safety rails surrounding entire vessel with port & starboard boarding gates
- Simpson Lawrence capstan type anchor and windlass with foot controls
- Entertainment system throughout exterior
- Fresh water wash down system at foredeck and stern
- Fender locker on foredeck
- Additional spot light on starboard side of wheelhouse cabin top
- Tempered safety glass frameless flush design windshield system
- 2 access hatches on the swim platform
- 3 pop up cleats on the swim platform
- Hot & cold fresh water shower swim platform
- Bilge pump with float switch swim platform
- 3 Stainless steel pop up cleats on swim platform
- 3" Stainless steel safety rails on Swim Platform
- Access hatches on swim platform (2)
- Dockside water inlet
- CATV Inlet port & starboard
- Aft deck helm station w/bow thruster controls, security cameras
- Fresh water wash down system on foredeck & stern
- Fender locker
- Stainless steel bow rail with port & starboard boarding gates
- Additional spotlight on starboard side wheelhouse cabin top
- Tempered safety glass frameless flush design windshield system
- Dockside water inlet
- Laundry & crew quarters & engine room access aft deck
- Security cameras on aft deck
- Full canvas enclosures w/Strata-glass panels
- Bow thruster control
- Nautical Structures davit mounted on the bridge overhang on starboard aft
Engine and Mechanical Systems:
- Twin Caterpillar 3406E, 800 hp inboard diesel engines
- AquaAir 60,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat
- Custom built air conditioning for aft deck, crew cabin & engine room
- 110V Holding tank macerator pump (24 volt used as back up)
- Sea Recovery 800 GPD watermaker
- 30 gallon water heater
- Naiad 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster
- Mathers Clear Command engine controls with back up system
- Engine & generator oil change unit
- Nibral 5 blade propellers
- Generator & main engine raw water sea strainers
- Dripless shaft seals
- NAIAD 254 stabilizers with 4.5 sf/fins
- Air Compressor with outlets in swim step & engine room
- Engine room sound insulation
- Dual Racor fuel filters for main engines & generators
- 115V fresh water pump with standard 24V pump as back up
- Water filtration system
- Underwater main engine exhaust system w/idle by pass
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Teleflex Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Bilge Pumps: 4 Rule 2000gph bilge pumps with automatic float switches
- 2 Tool cabinets
- Northernlights 12 kw and Northernlights 20.0 kw 4-cylinder diesel
- 60,000 BTU Aqua Aire chiller mounted
- 4-8D batteries mounted outboard of the starboard engine and 3-8D batteries mounted outboard of the port engine aft
- 5000 SP Series (24v) 40amp automatic battery charger
- 1 Charles Ind 5000 Series 20amp (12v) automatic battery charger for the generator batteries
- 12V/24V DC electrical system
- Generator sound shields
- Heart Inverter/ Link 2000 BB2629 inverter control panel
- Battery Charger
- Additional 110 volt outlets
- Battery parallel switch
- Isolation transformers 50 amp and 30 ampShore power inlets, port and starboard cockpit
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Luxury Yacht Broker
We specialize in listing, marketing, sales, and charter of luxury motor yachts and sport fishing boats. Our licensed, reputable yacht brokers, sales and support staff provide yacht owners and purchasers with the utmost in personalized, hands-on service, handling luxury yacht and superyacht transactions around the globe with speed and efficiency. The Allied Marine yacht charter team offers professional marketing services for luxury charter yachts and draws on its extensive knowledge of the global charter yacht fleet to help clients book the completely customized yacht vacation of their dreams.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.