31' (9.00m) Stamas - ANYWHERE BUT DOWN
$ 48,900€ 43,810$ 65,544£ 38,452
Vessel ID: 2715576
31' Stamas 310 Express
The Stamas 310 Express is a well built combination cruiser and fisherman with great looks, great handling characteristics, extreme shallow draft, and miserly fuel consumption . One of the very few mid cabin cruisers without V-Drives, and a draft under 2 Foot!
There are berths for four below with a V berth forward and a handy mid berth aft. Headroom is a generous 6 foot 2 inches and there is a stand up shower and head,
On deck, the cockpit comes standard with a full array of comfort and fishing features including a transom live well and fish box and generous guest seating.
Come take a look. Easy to view at owners private residence on Dog River in Mobile, AL.
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Vessel Walk Through
All the way forward is a V-Berth/Settee with a hydraulic high Low table. This area converts into a large double berth for sleeping or is a very spacious dining area. Aft to port is the galley with three drawers, shelves, and molded fiberglass counters.
Across to starboard is the head compartment with shower and vanity.
Aft and under the helm station is the mid cabin with a large double berth and a rear opening window.
There are 4 opening ports in the main cabin and one opening overhead hatch.
Cockpit features a helm seat to starboard with a double helm seat to port, There is a rear facing double seat (forward in the cockpit), and two double seats aft (facing forward.)
- Norcold Fridge/Freezer AC/DC
- H/C Pressure Water
- 2 Burner Origo Alchohol/Electric Stove
- Phasor 3.5 KW Diesel Generator in sound shield
- 3 x 12V Batteries (3 x Group 27)
- 40 Amp Guest Automatic Battery Charger
- 12V and 110V Distribution Panel
- 50' 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- 110V Shore Power Receptacle
- Main Battery disconnects (3)
There is a fiberglass hardtop with an opening Bowmar hatch over the helm and guest seating areas. Added is a large cockpit sunshade for additional sun and rain protection. Protection from the elements is enhanced by a full four sided Isinglass enclosure for the helm, and there is a full drop down cockpit cover. 7 Foot headroom under the hardtop.
The engine room is accessed by three large hinged hatches for full access to all engine room components.
- Amplified TV Antenna
- Remote controlled spotlight
- Cockpit bolsters
- Walk Through transom with gate
- Rear seat
- Swim Platform-molded Integral
- Swim Ladder-3 Step telescoping
- Shore water connection
- Simpson Lawrence Anchor Windlass with remote control at the helm. (Combination chaina nd rode gypsy
- Danforth anchor with chain and rode
- Salt water wash down
- Tackle drawers
- Insulated cooler/storage under guest helm seat.
- Flush mounted rod holders (4)
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights
- 12 Volt spreader lights
- (2) VHF Radios
- Furuno Radar 24 mile Closed array
- Autohelm 5000 Autopliot
- Garmin 3005 GPS with color charting
- Lowrance S 67C Fish Finder
- Autohelm digital depth sounder
- Electric fuel gauges (2)
- Overhead electronics box
- AM/FM/CD stereo with 6 speakers Jensen JSM96
- Flat screen TV in salon and mid cabin (2)
- Cruisaire reverse clycle marine airconditioning, (12K BTU)
- Inboard Raw Water sea strainers
- Racor Fuel Filters (3)
- Boat Levelor Trim Tabs Recessed in hull
- Pressure water system
- Fireboy Auto Extinguisher in engine room
- C02 and Smoke alarm
- Hot water heater
- Oil Change System
- 3 Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Holding Tank with Macerator
- Head with overboard discharge
- Bilge Blowers
- Side discharge exhaust
- Hot water heater
Featuring a 106 Square foot single level self bailing cockpit and 12"wide side decks.
- Molded in transom live well
- Molded transom fish box
- 7 Rod Holders on hardtop and tower legs
- 4 flush mounted rod holders in deck
- Tackle center
- Hull is hand laid fiberglass with a vinylester skin coat for blister resistance.
- Inner liner is a one piece fiberglass component
- Bronze thru-hull fittings
- Docking Keel (lower than all underwater hardware)
- Recessed trim tabs
- Molded integral swim platform
- Aquamet 19 propeller shafts
- Overall length is 32'6" with pulpit
- Hull length is 30'6"
- Freeboard fwd is 45" aft is 39"
- Cabin Headroom is 6'3"
An incredibly economical, versatile, and shallow draft express cruiser with generator, A/C , hardtop and full electronics that is as clean as they come. Very rare to find a used boat in this good of condition. No pitting in the Aluminum.
Engines were serviced with 2 new turbo chargers, injectors cleaned and re-calibrated, after coolers serviced, bottom paint new in 2014, (no blisters) barrier coated in 2014.
Boat has been very lightly fished, used primarily as a weekender.
Owner reports average fuel consumption of 5 GPH over his term of ownership, (in mixed usage.)
Yacht is impeccably kept and very clean with all of the cruising or fishing enhancements needed.
He has been fortunate enough to have spent his entire life close to the water and his passion is boating. He is currently a licensed captain. He has a USCG licensed 50 ton master. He has even completed the "Great Loop" in October 2012 aboard his 39' Trawler " Bama Belle". He is always looking for new quality listings to connect to new owners. He is ready for to assist you in all your boating needs.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
IYBA Pro is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a brokerage member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.