37' (11.00m) Sea Ray - Mack Daddy
$ 119,000€ 106,612$ 159,505£ 93,576
Vessel ID: 2715590
37' Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser 1999
Fresh Bottom Job in June 2017
New wax job 8-17-2016!!!
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
The master stateroom forward features a centerline queen berth, dual hanging lockers, drawer storage, step up to the bed, side storage shelves, with an overhead ventilation hatch. The main salon has a U-shape lounge to starboard with table which converts to a double berth and gunwale storage lockers. The stand-up head is located aft to port and features a vanity with sink, vacuflush toilet, shower, mirror, storage lockers, an opening port and a power vent.
Located amidships to port, the galley features a integral molded sink, Panasonic dual burner electric stove, NovaKool undercounter side by side refrigerator/freezer, microwave, water heater, and plenty of beautiful hi-gloss cabinets for storage.
Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit
- Danforth anchor with extended anchor shute and two rollers
- Rope locker
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Wide side decks
- Cockpit storage lockers
- Large single level cockpit
- Transom door
- Remote spotlight
- Cockpit bolsters
- Engine room fire suppression system
- Hydraulic steering- Sea Star I hydraulic assist steering system
- Anchor windlass
- High water alarm- Sea Water high water bile alarm system
- Trim tabs
- Rupp Outriggers
- Full cockpit cover
- Battery switches
- Battery charger/converter - Professional Mariner 30-3 amp marine charger
- 12v/110v systems
- Dual 30 amp dockside power with cords
- Westerbeke 7.6 kw generator
- 12V Accessory outlet @ helm
- Furuno FCV-582L depth/color fish/bottom finder
- Raytheon R41 radar (48 mile range)
- Raytheon Ray 210- vhf radio with weather cover
- Garmin 2010 color GPS map navigation system
- Raytheon 650 autopilot with remote
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion am/fm/cassette stereo system with 6 stack CD player with multiple speakers and remote for helm station
- RayData digital depth with audible alarm
Fuel shut of valve
12V starting and alternator systems
Well cared for express cruiser. Excellent for fishing or cruising!
Melvin has 15 years of experience in the boating industry and is a United States Coast Guard 100 ton master captain. He is a native of Tallahassee Florida and heads the A&M Yacht Sales office in Carrabelle, Florida.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
IYBA Pro is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a brokerage member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.