30' (9.14m) Catalina - Wahoo
1988 Catalina 30
$ 22,500€ 19,374$ 27,839£ 16,380
Vessel ID: 2782847
This Catalina is a Tall Rig, Fin Keel Model MK II, so she does have the "T-shaped" cockpit with easier access to the helm and other features that were built into the MK II series that came from the factory starting in late 1987, and she boasts many upgrades over the years since her original commissioning in 1988. The current owners' plans have changed, making this great boat available now for a new owner to enjoy sailing this fall.
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
- 6-gal. water heater
- clock and barometer
- pressure water
- LPG 2-burner stove
- interior cushions and upholstery
- Cockpit table
Hull and Deck
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Cable
- Battery Switch
- 2 Group 31 House Bus batteries (2013)
- 2 Group 31 Engine bus batteries (2017)
- 2 New AGM Group 31 Cabin Batteries 2021
- 2 winch handles
- wind direction and speed
- CqR and Danforth anchors
- Covers: winch, pedestal, dodger, winter, and sail
- Window and window covers
- anchor light
- Lewmar self-tailing winches
- 2-blade prop
- Hurth transmission
- recently replaced cutlass bearing
- 2016- thermostat and heat exchanger
Recent Upgrades Made By Current Owner-2018 to Pres
- New replacement Depth Sounder included in purchase of vessel. Unit onboard became functional after cleaning.
- Starboard gate stanchion repaired/rebedded
- New Masthead light
- New Rarita head installed
- Racor fuel filter replaced. (Engine fuel filter and engine oil filter replaced annually)
- 2 New AGM Group 31 Cabin Batteries
- New Topping Lift Rigged
- New Halyard, not yet rigged.
- 2 New fenders
Upgrades Former Owners 2000-2017
- August 2000- Chain 5/16" G-40 high-test
- December 2004 Standing Rigging replaced
- September 2007 Navpod, C-80 Chartplotter, Radar
- September 2010 PPM-PSS Seal 1" Shaft
- February 2012 New Kappa Mainsail
- May 2012 New Anchor light
- August 2012 Replaced cabin longside windows
- May 2013 Lifeline Group 31 House Bus Batteries (2)
- November 2015 New Dodger with window covers
- February 2016 New interior cushions and upholstery
- August 2016 new heat exchanger
- June 2017 Lifeline Group 31 Engine Bus Batteries (2)
- July 2017 Cutlass Bearing
- July 2017 New Mast Windex
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
I joined the Brewer Yacht Sales team upon the completion of their new offices in Pilots Point Marina’s North Yard in 1994. My previous experience as the founder and managing owner of Colvin Yacht Sales let me help many families enter and enjoy the "boating lifestyle" through our new and brokerage boat sales as well as our sailing school and charter programs.
I continue to enjoy working with families, whether moving up in the boating world or just beginning. I welcome the opportunity to help you with the purchase or sale of your next boat.
When not on the water with customers, I can be found out on the water with my family. Depending on the season, I will be traveling in my RV, skiing, hiking, motorcycling, or flying.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.