36' (10.97m) Catalina - Nautae Luna
Performance Cruiser With All New Electronics Be Sure to Watch the Walk Through Video! The Catalina 36 is an incredibly well rounded and proven cruising vessel. Frank Butler designed a cruiser with excellent sailing characteristics, comfortable accommodations, and very few trade offs.
$ Call for PriceCall for PriceCall for PriceCall for Price
Vessel ID: 2777312
Performance Cruiser With All New Electronics
Be Sure to Watch the Walk Through Video!
The Catalina 36 is an incredibly well rounded and proven cruising vessel. Frank Butler designed a cruiser with excellent sailing characteristics, comfortable accommodations, and very few trade offs. About 3,000 C-36 hulls were produced during the 25 years of production, making it the one of the most popular sailboats ever built.
Many refer to this version as a "Catalina 36 MK 1.5" as it has almost all the features of the Catalina 36 MK II including a walk-thru transom.
Nautae Luna has a fin keel (5'10") draft, and is a real head turner with her flag blue Awlgrip hull and blue canvas. She is ready to leave the dock today, but her air conditioner is in need of repair/ replacement and she's ready for some touch up hull paint.
- Universal M35 with only 686 hours
- B&G Zeus 7, B&G Wind, Depth, Speed (NEW 2018)
- B&G VHF with AIS (NEW 2018)
- Raymarine EV100 Autopilot
- 135% Genoa Sail (NEW 2020!)
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail and Hand Rails
- Maxwell Windlass
- LED Lighting
- Whisker and Spinnaker poles
- Two Spinnakers
- Complete separate set of Mylar/ Kevlar racing sails
- Walk-thru Transom
- West Marine RU-250 Dinghy
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Starting forward, there is a spacious V-berth w/large hanging locker, drawer storage & private access into the head. Aft to port is the head compartment w/marine toilet, vanity & sink, and H&C pressure water shower. Opposite to starboard is storage cabinet with air conditioner controls and drawers underneath. Portside salon featured a fold up galley table and updated upholstery. The starboard salon offers seating w/ removable coffee table that converts to a traditional settee. Port settee converts into a double berth and the starboard converts into a single. The area aft of the starboard settee is home to the navigation station. Aft of the nav station is a private stateroom w/ spacious double berth, teak privacy door and standing headroom in front of a large hanging locker. The roomy L- shaped galley is located aft to port.
Large L shaped galley is just to port of the companionway. It offers lots of storage, good counter space and security in a seaway.
- Adler Barbour 12V Refrigeration
- 2 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- Footpump for Ice Box Discharge
- Large Dry Storage Locker
- Double SS Sinks w/H&C Pressure Water
Electronics & Navigation
- Upgraded LED interior lighting
- 12V & 110V Electrical Panel w/Battery Selector Switch
- (2) 30 Amp Dockside Service w/cord for House System
- Xantrex Battery Charger
- 4D Battery Deep Cycle - House Bank
- 4D Batter7 Deep Cycle - Starting Bank
- Group 27 Battery for Windlass
- 6 Gallon Water Heater
Deck & Hull
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull (Ready for touch up)
- White fiberglass deck w/gray molded non-skid
- Bow Pulpit
- Stern Pupit
- Walk-thru Transom w/ Swim Platform and Partition
- Removable Teak Filer for Helm Seating
- Hot and cold pressure water shower on transom
- 12V Maxwell anchor windlass
- Fortress Anchor w/ 20' Chain and 180' Rhode
- Danforth Secondary Anchor w/ 180' Rhode
- Solid Teak Cockpit Table w/ Drink holder
- Molded in Cockpit Cubbies
- Teak Trimmed stainless destroyer wheel
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum Keel Stepped Mast
- See Complete Sail Inventory Below
- Inboard & Outboard Genoa Tracks
- All Halyards Led Aft to Rope Clutches
- Rigid Boom Vang - Block & Tackle
- Large Adjustable Traveler
- All Garhauer blocks
- Single Line Mainsail Reefing Led Aft
- (2) Lewmar 30ST Halyard & Sheet Winches
- (2) Lewmar 48ST Genoa Sheet Winches
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Teak Destroyer wheel
- Mainsail Cover
- Cockpit Dodger
- Bimini Top w/ connector
- Wheel & Pedestal Cover
- Winch Covers
- UV Cover on Headsail
- Cockpit Cushions
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
- Reverse Cycle 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning (Currently non functional)
- Universal M-35 FWC Diesel w/ 686 Hours
- Racor Fuel Water Separator
- Cockpit Engine Controls
- Edson Manual Wheel Steering w/Brake
- Manual Marine Head w/Holding Tank & Deck Pumpout (NEW Macerator 2019!)
- Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps
- Hot Water Heater
- Bilge Exhaust Blower
- West Marine RU260 Dinghy
- Cockpit Table
- Drink Holder
- Outboard Motor Bracket
- Misc. Docklines & Fenders
- Misc. USCG Safety Gear
- Dorade Cowl Ventilator
- Secondary Fluke Anchor w/ Rode
Complete Sail Inventory
1 Genoa Dacron White NEW 2020
2 Genoa Kevlar/Mylar Green & Gold Fair
3 Genoa Kevlar Black Never Used
4 Genoa Kevlar Gold Fair/poor Repaired, some mildew
5 Main Carbon/Mylar Black Good Loose foot, Two reefs, 3/4" Flat on Luff, 4 Short Battens
6. Spinnaker Nylon .75 oz Blue Fair Triradial
7 Spinnaker Nylon 1.5 oz Red Good Triradial
Upgrades Since 2017
- 1/5/21 Replaced Whisker Pole topping lift line (3/8"x85')
- 9/6/20 Upgraded M-35 Diesel engine air filter with K&N RU-2450 High Flow air filter.
- 8/31/20 Replaced 135% Genoa Sail with new sail from Schurr Sail.
- 7/23/20 Replaced wheel cover on Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot. Part ordered from Waveinn.com.
- 7/5/20 Replaced Joker value in Jabsco Marine Toilet.
- 6/10/20 Had fuel/fuel tank polished by Alabama Marine Fuel Services.
- 4/12/20 Cleaned slug channel with metal slug wrapped in cloth and Dawn.
- 4/2/20 Replaced 4D House battery.
- 2/9/20 Replaced/upgraded water pump from the Sherwood to the Oberdorfer water pump.
- 2/5/20 Replaced stern navigation light and box with new LED light.
- 1/23/20 Replaced all load bearing slugs at batons (4) with heavy duty ones.
- 5/15/19 Replaced 6" Deck plate over emergency steering access in cockpit.
- 7/20/19 Replaced Engine Blower switch on cockpit control panel.
- 5/15/19 Replaced 6" Deck plate over emergency steering access.
- 9/15/18 Cut out engine panel in aft berth to allow for easier access to engine for maintenance.
- 7/29/18 Replaced the Macerator motor and tank vent hose.
- 7/20/18 Added rails and storage bins in dry storage to better utilize dry storage area.
- 9/15/18 Installed a marine push button switch so glow plugs can be manually energized.
- 8/7/18 Replaced the fuel pump.
- 8/2/18 Replaced cup in Ritchie compass and refilled with mineral spirits.
- 7/29/18 Replaced all black water hoses to get rid of the odor.
- 7/16/18 Replaced 3/8" anchor shackle with Stainless Steel 5/16" shackle.
- 7/15/18 Replaced light in kitchen with LED light.
- 7/12/18 Mounted TV on starboard wall where old TV was located.
- 6/14/18 Replaced all water fresh water lines with new line.
- 6/8/18 Made sheet covers for forward stateroom.
- 5/20/18 Replaced bathroom fluorescent light with new LED light.
- 5/7/18 Mounted fire extinguishers in aft/forward staterooms and at companion way.
- 5/6/18 Repositioned toilet paper holder from door to under cabinet.
- 1/13/18 Updated all navigation instruments (Depth, Wind Speed/Direction, Chart Plotter, Ship to shore radio, AIS Receive) with B&G suite. I
- 12/12/17 Replaced Tachometer Gauge. Old gauge read 673.06 hrs.
- 12/12/17 Bottom Job at Pensacola Ship Yard to apply ablative bottom paint.
- 11/4/17 Remove front of box that held old CRT TV so area can be more efficiently used.
- 11/4/17 Painted all port light and scupper plastic borders.
- 11/2/17 Replaced GFI AC outlet at Nav station.
- 10/29/17 Replaced all winch covers with Sunbrella.
- 10/16/17 Replaced all fender line with new 3/8" x 12' line.
- 9/23/17 Replaced three port light lenses in the salon with LED.
- 9/17/17 Cleaned and added new straps to portlight shades.
- 9/17/17 Replaced main sheet with 7/16" line, 100' New England Ropes.
- 9/17/17 Replaced Windless battery.
- 9/4/17 Replaced propane pressure gauge.
- 8/20/17 Installed Dutchman System and incorporated with mainsail.
- 8/12/17 Replace broken sheave on Boom, port side, aft.
- 8/3/17 Installed new 1st Reefing line (7/16") and ran back to cockpit.
- 7/25/17 Added 1/2" ball valve to refrigerator drain pump hose to prevent back flow from sink.
- 7/10/17 Installed CO alarm meter units in accommodations/ sleeping areas
- 6/5/17 Replaced mast boot.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Kevin resides in Pensacola and serves the NW Coast of Florida and Alabama. He is an active boater and has spent the past 20 years working exclusively in the marine industry. His experience comes from years of living aboard and working in the yacht repair, marine supply, and charter industries. He has lived and boated on all three coasts of the United States as well as the US Virgin Islands. His extensive knowledge of both power and sailboat designs and systems helps him guide his clients into finding a boat that suites their needs perfectly. Kevin has owned his 36’ boat for 15 years, and can be found cruising the Emerald Coast almost every weekend with his family.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
IYBA Pro is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a brokerage member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.