62' (18.90m) Ferretti Yachts
$ 1,050,000€ 925,656$ 1,313,656£ 771,517
Vessel ID: 2783797
Well equipped and professionally maintained in good condition
Owner motivated to sell
US Duty Paid
3 Suite Cabins: Master, VIP and Guest plus Crew cabin
MAN D28 1010 HP@ 2,300 rpm:
1000 hrs service completed by MAN certified dealer
Located in Fort Lauderdale. Easy to view
Contact us to schedule a viewing
Us Duties Paid
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Hull type: Planning modified V
Entry forward & type of transom / stern: raked stem, fine entry and an opening
Swim platform: Mechanically fastened to hull and hydraulically lowered and raised.
Decks: Teak overlay on aft deck and non-skid tread pattern
Type of propulsion: Twin screw with V drive propeller shafts
Type of engines: Turbo charged diesels.
Masts & Covers: Mast supporting navigation and communication equipment.
Hull colors & type: White gel coat.
Deckhouse colors: Same as hull.
Antifouling colors: Black
Exterior Deck Arragements
Main deck aft:
• Teak overlay on the sole.
• There is an athwartships settee arrangement directly forward of the transom with
• Steering station port side
• Access to the captain’s cabin port side
• Center line hatch in the sole for engine room access.
• Glass panel and sliding door between the main salon and deck areas.
• Teak stepped stairway up to the flybridge starboard side.
• Bench top and sink starboard side forward
• 'Raritan’ ice maker beneath the bench top. Test operated.
• Remote windlass controls.
• ‘Quick’ anchor windlass.
• (2) x flush deck hatches with chain bin access beneath.
• Mooring cleats.
• A round opening hatch in front of the cabin top sun pad.
Main side decks:
• Mooring cleats midships.
• Water fill starboard side deck.
• Waste discharge starboard side deck.
Swim platform and transom:
• Teak covered stair access up and down from main deck starboard side.
• Passarelle port side.
• Hydraulically operated swim platform.
• A swim ladder port side.
Flybridge deck aft:
• A mast with communication and navigation systems.
• A U -shaped dinette around a table.
• A benchtop and sink port side.
• A ‘U-Line’ ice maker and ‘Vitrfigo’ refrigerator beneath the bench top. Test
• An electric grill on the bench top with a lift up lid.
• Helm station and console starboard side.
• Seating behind helm station port and starboard.
• An athwartships sun-pad area forward of the helm console.
• A Bimini style overhead cover.
Guest accommodations: 6 guests in 3 cabins
Crew accommodations: 1 crew in 1 crew cabin.
Guest Accommodation: Access down a stairway forward from the main salon deck.
Lower deck forward to aft:
VIP cabin forward
• VIP stateroom with access aft from center of passage way.
• Double berth on centerline
• A glass opening hatch above the berth.
• Storage lockers aft port and starboard.
• Ensuite shower and head port side aft
Starboard side guest cabin:
• (2) x single berths inboard and outboard aft.
• Storage closet forward outboard.
• Head with wash basin and shower forward.
Midship passage way:
• Access down from main salon.
• Laundry facility port side.
• Small walk-in closet port side with electric breaker panels
Aft master cabin:
• Double berth port side centerline aft.
• Ensuite head and shower compartment accessed aft starboard side.
• Settee outboard starboard side.
• Port side dresser top with drawers and storage lockers beneath.
Accessed through a door from the aft deck port side.
• (1) x single lower berth.
• Head and shower port side outboard.
• Storage lockers.
Main deck salon:
• Access from starboard aft deck through a sliding door going forward and from the
guest accommodation center passage up the stairs going aft.
• Step up to the salon floor from the aft deck
• L -shaped settee arrangement starboard side forward and outboard.
• Settee port side.
• Helm station with seating and console port side forward.
• Counter top port side aft with storage beneath.
• L shaped galley starboard side aft.
Access: From a teak covered recessed flush hatch center on the aft deck and down a
Ventilation: Natural air induction from both port and starboard ventilation boxes and an
exhaust fan port side aft.
• Bilge high-level alarm.
• (2) x automatic submersible bilge pumps.
• Automatic and manual fire suppression system.
• Remote located manual fuel shut off pull cables.
Forward engine room port to starboard:
• ‘Pye Barker’ fire suppression system.
• Racor fuel filters
• Bilge pump manifold
• Main engine control boxes.
Port side forward to aft:
• Main engine.
• M/E exhaust riser and GRP pipe.
• Room exhaust fan.
• Fresh water pump and expansion tank
• Hydraulic power pack for tender platform
• Hydraulic power pack for steering system.
Starboard side forward to aft:
• Main engine
• M/E exhaust riser and GRP pipe
• Battery boxes.
• ‘Victron’ battery chargers.
Aft port to starboard:
• Fresh water manifold
• ‘Besenzoni’ hydraulic power pack for Passerelle and swim ladder
• ‘Glendinning’ shore power cable system.
• ‘Condaria’ air-conditioning system and circulating pump.
‘Seafari’ watermaker and pumps, filters and control panel:
• Bow and stern thruster kill switches.
• ‘Onan’ generator.
• Generator exhaust.
• DC fuse box.
• DC breaker box
Engine room center bilge aft to forward:
• (2) x submersible pumps and alarm.
• Main engine cooling water intake valves and strainers.
• Generator cooling water intake valve and strainer
• Fuel valves and tank.
Engine room insulation:
• Overhead that appeared to be a vinyl outer fabric covering a foam and synthetic
lead core sound insulation.
Engine room deck sole material:
• Silver PVC checker plate non slip pattern on honey comb board.
MAIN ENGINES & EXHAUSTS:
Port /Starboard Hours: 1080 hours
1000 Hrs Service completed by MAN dealer
Cylinder configuration and number: V 10
Power rating: 1110 HP
Engine serial numbers:
Port side 660 3188 811 3200
STBD side 6603190 803 3200
Type: Hydraulic V drive, oil cooled via engine cooling water heat exchanger.
Model: ZF 500-lV
Serial numbers: Port 20166260, Starboard 20166261
Type: Transverse tunnel, electric, bronze right-angle drive, double composite plastic
propellers on stainless-steel shafts with zinc anode cones fitted.
Rating: 24-Volt DC electric 8 kW
Generator: ‘Onan’ utilizing a Cummins 4- cylinder turbo diesel.
Location: Aft of the engine room behind the main engines.
Model: 21.5 5MDKBP/R/V
Serial No: B120300083
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
Pump type: 1 X Gianneschi 220-volt AC electric pump.
Location: Port side aft in the engine room.
Distribution: A manifold with individual valves to supply outlets throughout the yacht.
Level monitoring: On the display screen at the lower helm station.
Pipes valves and hoses: Plastic and rubber hoses throughout the yacht. Plastic
Filters: Not sighted.
Shore water connection: Not sighted
Hot water boiler: 1 x ‘Ariston’ 220volt-AC 10-gallon electric boiler located in the
accommodation passageway bilge.
Location: Aft of the engine room and installed in modular locations.
Operation: The system operates on 220-volt AC.
Number installed: (4):
Operating On: 24-volt DC electric individual fresh water flush pump and macerator
pump discharging to the (1) black tank.
Waste System Plumbing and Piping: High density polyethylene and rubber sanitation
Electrical and Electronics
The yacht is provided with a generation and distribution system for the voltages of
120/240 at 60 Hz.
The ships AC system comprises of:
• 1 x Main Distribution panel
• 1 x 21.5 KW Generator
• 1 x 15 KVA Shore power transformers
The yacht has a single generator which is wound to produce 120/240 volts at 60 cycles
single phase and neutral.
The power from the main generator is placed on to the main switchboard bus via a
single breaker. Power is then further distributed around the vessel via the several
distribution panels fitted around the yacht. Most large current consumers are rated at
240V single phase.
Power can also be supplied to the main bus whilst alongside by single shore power
connection through the isolating shore power transformer and then onto the main bus.
Switchboard & Distribution:
The main power switchboard (MSB), located in the forward port side of the lower helm
The shore power system consists of:
• 1 x 100amp shore power cord.
• 1 x shore power connection
• 1 x 100 Amp breaker at the aft engine room area
• 1 x Galvanic isolator
The DC service onboard is a 24-VDC. The DC system comprises of the following
• 2 x 24V Port Main Engines Start Batteries
• 2 x 24V Starboard Main Engine Start Batteries
• 3 x 24V Ships Service Batteries
• 1 x 12V Generator Start battery
The main DC distribution panels located at the aft engine room bulkhead and port side
of the lower helm station.
Electronics, Communication and Navigation Equipment:
Audio/Video, Security and IT Equipment:
Aft deck area:
• (4) round 7-inch L speakers
• Samsung smart 32-inch TV on the lift
• DirecTV H24 satellite receiver
• RSP -1572 AVR
• LG BD player
• Universal MX-980 remote
• (5) round 5-inch ceiling speakers
• (1) subwoofer
• (4) JL speaker’s amps
• Samsung smart 33-inch TV
• DirecTV H24 satellite receiver
• LG BD player
• Samsung 28-inch TV
• LG BD player
• DirecTV H24 satellite receiver
Forward deck area:
• (2) cone sound speakers
• (4) round 7-inch JL side mounted speakers
Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.