33' (10.06m) Ocean Craft Marine
This 2021 Ocean Craft Marine 9.8 M Amphibious Boat is perfect for family and friends fun days. Its large size offers large customization and design options.
$ 345,000€ 304,947$ 431,305£ 253,734
Vessel ID: 2784735
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
This 2021 Ocean Craft Marine 9.8 M Amphibious Boat is perfect for family and friends fun days. Its large size offers large customization and design options. You could also add a pop up camping tent and a barbecue grill to expand your camping activities. Powered by twin Mercury 300HP V8 Pro XS outboards with electro hydraulic power steering with black color engine cowlings.
The helm is well equipped with Garmin GPSmap 8610xsv 10" multifunction display chart plotter, Garmin blue chart SD card g2 Vision Region, Garmin 200i VHF marine radio with DSC and AIS receive, VHF Antenna and HD mounting on A-frame Arch, Fusion Marine Stereo, 12VDC outlet, one USB port, remote control for Search Light, Offshore compass, Vessel View 7" display with engine & vessel telemetry and Fly-by-wire DTS control Binnacle, tilt helm wheel.
Seating features Scots Shock Mitigating Jockey Suspension seats, u-Bench seat with sun-bed insert in bow area, and Aft Athwartship Bench seating with back rest.
Other features includes Garmin Radar HD Digital radar Radome, Garmin Airmar Transducer, LED scene lighting, console covers, seat covers, Sea-Dek plastic teak decking camo pattern, Anti-fouling hull bottom paint with barrier coating premier factory applied, Amphibious road trailer, LED Vessel Navigation lights, signal horn, Deck LED Lumitec tri-color lighting, T-Top overhead LED Lumitec tri-color lighting, 12 VDC Air-compressor and more.....
We’re proud to showcase Ocean Craft Marine Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Vessel FRP Hull
- OCM Yacht Tender 8.0M RHIB "Turn-Key-Ready"
- V Shaped Laminated fiberglass reverse chine hull
- Anchor locker forward
- 3 U-bolts (1 on bow & 2 on transom)
- S.S heavy duty lifting points
- S.S Heavy Duty FWD Tow-Post.Bollard "Matt" Black Finish
- Double Futura Center Console with forward seat with small form factor smoked windscreen & grab-railing
- HD T-Top Gloss Black Finish - Black Fabric color
- Aft A-Frame Arch (Gloss Black Finish)
- Tube Affixed Diver/Swimmer folding boarding ladder (starboard side)
- Twin Mercury 300HP V8 Pro XS outboards engines with electro hydraulic power steering option with black engine cowlings
- Vessel View 7" display with engine & vessel telemetry integrated with multifunction displays, fly-by-wire DTS control Binnacle, Tilt helm wheel, and installation, stainless steel propellers 14" x 21" Mirage 3 blade
4-Wheel Drive System
- 2 x Bow wheels and 2 x stern Wheels for superior traction & less ground pressure
Hydraulic Power Unit
- Briggs and Stratton 30KW (40HP) EFI Engine Equipped with control by wire
- Equipped with Oxygen sensor to reduce emissions
- Engine RPM monitoring for stability of operation
- Consistent easy starting superior fuel economy
- On board diagnostic display and fault code plate
- Hydraulic System provides maximum on land travel speed of 6 MPH
- Hydraulic Pump with electro proportional servo control system
- One-piece custom hydraulic valve block with integrated hydraulic filter
- Pump & Hydraulic valve block integrated as part of the hydraulic tank
- Full system monitoring transducer to measures oil, pressures, temp and filter condition
- Synthetic Hydraulic oil
- Corrosion Proof hydraulic hoses
- All Hydraulic cylinders have built in load holding valves driff-lock
Wheels / Tires
- Custom Marine coated wheels with offset to place load in optimum position
- Over Hydraulic motor 26x12x12
Programmable Logic Controller
- Full System Monitoring & onboard Diagnostic capabilities
- Remote Monitoring of System perfomance & service support
- Self centering of steering wheel assembly
- Hydraulic brakes with auto feature if in neutral & no Drive signal received after 5 seconds
- Auto engine speed control for wheel retraction/extension
- Manual RPM Adjustment control
- Joystick, Keypad & System fault LED
- Automatic electric bilge pumps (2) 300 GPH high capacity with automatic float switch
- 12VDC electric distribution bus/system with breaker panels & battery isolators
- Batteries, AGM - Optima Blue Top Battery Banks, trays, boxes, selector switches
- 12VDC Air compressor for tube inflation system
- HD onboard battery charger and conditioner 20 AMP quad-bank with shore tie receptacle
- Console covers
- Seat covers
- Sea-Dek Plastic Teak Decking (Camo Pattern)
- Anti-Fouling hull bottom-paint with barrier coating premier factory applied
Amphibious Road Trailer
- Float on custom drive-on/off DOT approved, Bunk-style, Amphibious road trailer, twin axle, aluminum I-Beam construction with all stainless steel hardware.
- Twin Aluminum fuel tanks 90 us gallons (180 in total onboard) with dual pick-up tubes per tanks
- Twin hull-affixed tank selection/fuel shutoff valves and with twin fuel filter water-separators
- Neoprene-Hypalon Military Grade Thickness 1670 Dtex. Inflatable tube set seven compartmentalized with inflation and over pressure valves
- Internal * External grab lifelines
- Neoprene Anti-Slip step treads all around
- Triple fendering Rub-strake on tubes
- Offshore Compass, conical white card, dash mounted
- USCG Approved Fire Extinguishers
- 20" USCG Approved Throwable ring buoy
Electronics and Lighting
- LED Vessel Navigation lights
- Signal Horn 12VDC
- Deck LED Lumitec Tri-color Lighting
- T-Top overhead LED Lumitec tri-color lighting
- LED flood lights for deck and scene lighting T-Top and Arch mounted inverted and adjustable for windage and elevation
- Bow-mounted LED marine headlight
Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.