60' (18.29m) Classic - Georgia
"Georgia" has spent her entire life in the PNW moored undercover in fresh water. With over $400,000 spent in the last 5 years she shows extremely well for a 64 year old yacht. Extensive structural work as well as system upgrades have been done bringing "Georgia" up to modern standards.
$ 289,800€ 238,049$ 350,471£ 204,484
Vessel ID: 2780226
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
Recent Upgrades and Improvements
Haul out @ Jensen Motor Boat for extensive hull repairs.
- 47 floor timbers: all floor timbers removed and replaced with new from stem, back to aft stateroom bulkhead. (Fir)
- 98 frames: All frames were repaired and then sistered with new (White Oak, 2 1/2”)
- New butt blocks (Stem to aft bulkhead of mid-stateroom)
- New fasteners, galvanized, #14 2-1/2" (Stem to aft bulkhead of mid-stateroom. Waterline down to keel)
- Reefed and re-corked all seams below waterline (stem to stern)
- New seam compound stem to stern(4" above waterline, down to keel)
- 42 planks replaced: All planking from garboard up to waterline were replaced from the stem, back to the forward bulkhead of the aft stateroom. (Yellow Cedar and Red Cedar mix – 2 1/4”)
- Keel apron replaced from stem, back to forward bulkhead of mid stateroom (Fir)
- All through hulls from stem to midship were replaced (Bronze), each with new ball valves and hoses.
- Freshwater: Removed all copper plumbing and replaced with 1/2” Pex throughout vessel.
- Fully wooded hull (both bottom and topsides.)
- 3 coats of bottom paint (Sharkskin)
- Wooded/faired/painted topsides. 6 coats primer, 3 coats paint. (Epiphanes)
- Prop/Rudder polished
- Two fuel tanks replaced. Tested/coated/rethreaded. 220 gallons each.
Haul out @ Jensen Motor Boat for routine maintenance:
- Bottom paint (2 coats of sharkskin) New bootstripe
- Varnished swim step
- New water heater (Torrid)
- New spare water heater (Isotemp)
- Forward head remodel (Converted from day head to full bath with shower)
- Mid head remodel (Converted from dry head to shower)
- New AC receptacles throughout vessel
- Removed 90% of original tar-coated wiring and replaced with ABYC rated marine wire for both AC and DC system.
- New fuel lines, filters, and separators.
- Motor maintenance: Oil, filters, hydraulics, cooling, V-drives
- Westerbeke: Oil, Filters, Alternator
- New septic/bilge/sump hoses throughout.
- Upgraded sumps for each shower
The Galley is forward of the Main Salon and at mid-level. It's fully equipped with all the modern conveniences including refrigerator/freezer; 4-burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, Wolf Convection Oven, Cuisinart Espresso machine and hot/cold pressure water system. There is a large built-in dinette and table to starboard, perfect for a casual meal or hanging out with the chef. Plenty of storage for extended cruising or living aboard. Includes all flatware, glassware, plates/bowls, etc. as well as an assortment of restaurant grade cookware.
Georgia is heavily built with Mahogany and White Oak frames and Fir floors. Extensive work was done at the famed Jensen Boat Yard in 2016, which included over 60% of frames below the water line replaced, all new floor timbers, and new bottom planking and fasteners.
- Carvel Planked with Caulked Seams
- Decks are plywood canvassed over and painted with non-skid
- Bronze Stanchions, Mahogany Cap Rail, and Ironbark Rub Rails
- Well placed and sturdy deck hardware
The current owner has spent a great deal of time updating the electrical system. Much of the wiring has been updated to modern marine grade wire. All AC and DC lighting has been upgraded to LED.
- 8kw Westerbeke Generator with Approx. 800 hours
- 32v DC Systems
- 12v and 24v Converters for varies onboard equipment
- All Batteries replaced in 2018
- McCarren Battery Charger
- 3 - 50amp Shorepower Services (Midship Port and Starboard as well as Transom)
As a Washington native Jason has been boating his entire life. From cruising the San Juan’s as a child with his parents, to living aboard a 58' Hatteras in Sausalito, CA after college, his love for the water and boats is truly his passion. Jason is an active member in both the Seattle Yacht Club and St Francis Yacht Club.
Jason moved to San Francisco after graduating from WSU and went to work in the Investment Real Estate business. After several successful years he decided to follow his passion, he traded in the suit and tie for some top-siders and became a yacht broker.
Going to work for the Ocean Alexander dealer in San Francisco he soon became their number one salesman, which lead to a promotion to Regional Sales Manager in the San Francisco Bay office.
Jason and his wife moved back to Washington in 2012. He went to work for the Hampton dealer in Seattle quickly becoming one of their top producers. After three successful years Jason was asked to help form a new yacht dealer in Seattle. He spent one year helping build the company before being offered a role at Alexander Marine USA in late 2015. Jason spent over 4 years at AMUSA where he won several sales achievement awards and was continually a top producer.
Now with Denison Yachting, Jason brings a lifetime of boating experience, vast knowledge of yachts and their systems, and a professional low-pressure sales approach. He strives to make his new and repeat clients feel comfortable with their boat-buying/selling experience from start to delivery and beyond.
As a proud member of an elite group of Certified Professional Yacht Brokers Jason is held to a strict Code of Ethics and is required to attend continuing education courses. You can trust he is up to date on the latest in the Yachting Industry and that your relationship will be handled in a professional yet fun manner. Jason also holds his California Yacht Sales License, allowing him to list and sell boats in California.
When Jason is not helping his clients buy and sell yachts you can find him with wife Marissa, son Tyler, and Golden Retriever Tinsley out cruising aboard their classic 50' wood Stephens "Coquette" or exploring the country and National Parks in their 36’ Motorcoach.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.