37' (11.28m) Axopar
This 2021 Axopar 37 Sun Top is powered by twin 300 HP Mercury Cold Fusion White outboards. It is a category B rated vessel, suitable for offshore conditions up to 200 miles.
$ 314,729€ 271,003$ 389,412£ 229,129
Vessel ID: 2782812
Coming Soon: Stuart
This 2021 Axopar 37 Sun Top is powered by twin 300 HP Mercury Cold Fusion White outboards. It is a category B rated vessel, suitable for offshore conditions up to 200 miles. The 37 Sun Top offers a full-length roof with a retractable canvas portion and a large forward cabin with overnight accommodations.
The helm includes twin GO12 XSE GPS/plotters, Simrad VHF radio, audio system control unit, leather steering wheel and passenger grab handle, illuminated glass push button panel, and sliding entry to the forward cabin
The forward cabin includes queen-sized berth, toilet compartment with freshwater shower and electric flush head, lounge seating, overhead lights, folding shelves by berth, USB outlet, and control for audio system.
Exterior seating is fabricated from Silvertex Turquoise and includes three helm seats with swivel function, four cockpit seats, anchor hatch cushion, bow sunbed with storage, and aft deck folding seats. The three helm seats rotate to create a dining area with the cockpit seats and folding table.
Other features include the aft deck Wet Bar package with a sink, countertop, refrigerator, cover, and storage, mooring package, twin aft fender storage compartments with a livewell to starboard, LED courtesy lights, underwater lights, fishing Targa arch, roof rack, waterski frame, fore and aft deck sunshade awnings, two cockpit drawer-type refrigerators, cockpit speakers, four-channel amp, sub-woofer, swim platform, folding swim ladder, and integrated side boarding steps.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
- Feature 1:
- Feature 2:
- Feature 3:
- Feature 4:
- Feature 5:
- Notable Upgrades:
- Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
- Windlass in bow + remote control / US
- Side rails (mandatory in US)
- Shower on Aft Deck
- Shore Power 120V with 40Ah charger, US standard
- Echo sounder, bottom scanner
- Audio Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
- Audio package (Control Unit in Helm & Front Cabin)
- Simrad VHF
- Dual chartplotters Simrad GO12 XSE
- Nautical Ventures Convenience Package
- US Fuel system (EPA Certif.)
- Fixed sunbed on front deck with storage
- Wet bar package
- BRABUS Line trim package
- Toilet compartment
- Comfort Package
- Seats, Silvertex Turqouise
- Shower in Toilet compartment (only with toilet compartment)
- Mooring package
- Livewell STBD Aft Storage
- LED courtesy lights, front cabin
- Underwater lights
- Fishing targa arch (2 extra rod holders)
- Roof rack (max load 25kg per side)
- Waterski frame
- Sun shade on aft deck, for stationary use
- Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, for stationary use
- Anchor hatch cushion
- Aft deck folding seats, Silvertex
- Harbor cover for wet bar, Sunbrella RED (only with wetbar)
- Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- Audio upgrade 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier
- Vessel View
- Upgrade to Twin Mercury Verado 300hp V8 Cold Fusion White
Nautical Ventures Stuart
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.
Design & Construction
Dimensions & Weight
Hull & Measurements
YachtBroker.org is a member listing service (MLS) for active Professional & Charter members of any yacht brokers association. We do not work directly with any vessel buyers or sellers. We do not receive any compensation from any resulting transactions.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a professional yacht brokerage member. It is offered as a convenience on this website to its visitors and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.