Galapagos Islands - Book with confidence terms
Terms: Apply to all new bookings placed from May 1st to September 30th 2020.
° At the time of booking a deposit of 10% of the total tour price (net of applicable commissions).
° A minimum of 120 calendar days prior to departure date the remaining balance (90% of the total price).
Cancellation Policies for CHARTERS:
° If a reschedule is requested until 121 days prior to departure date, then the deposit amount will apply for a credit voucher.
° In the case of a cancellation received less than 120 days prior to the boat departure date, the full amount will be retained.
° In the case of reschedule less than 120 days, a credit voucher will be issued. Passengers must select a new date within 90 days to their cruise change of date notification.
° All cancellations must be done in writing.
- Regular terms and conditions apply to purchases of Easter, Christmas and New Year departures.
RESCHEDULE OF CONFIRMED BOOKINGS:
° We can reschedule, free of charge, all your clients confirmed under the Book with Confidence Terms. They can select a new cruise departure in 2020 and all 2021. In case the new departure is more costly the passengers will have to cover any difference.
° In case passengers want to make a change to their departure date, Royal Galapagos will issue a credit voucher of the total deposit amount.
General conditions to reschedule for Charters:
1) No refunds will be applied. Only credit vouchers will be issued, as mentioned above.
2) In case passengers want to reschedule their cruise a credit voucher for the deposit paid will be issued in the name of the reserved passengers to be used by them for future reservations.
3) New travel date must be between the 1st of July 2020 to the 15th of December 2021.
4) Difference on rates for reschedule must be paid by the client. (Cruise rate, Galapagos taxes, land services & Galapagos airline tickets)
5) Booking cancellations will apply our regular terms and condition