2020 Houston International Boat, Sport & Travel Show Completed
- 01-01-2020 01:00 PM 09:00 PM Friday
- 01-02-2020 10:00 AM 08:00 PM Saturday
- 01-03-2020 11:00 AM 08:00 PM Sunday
- 01-04-2020 01:00 PM 08:00 PM Monday
- 01-05-2020 01:00 PM 08:00 PM Tuesday
- 01-06-2020 01:00 PM 08:00 PM Wednesday
- 01-07-2020 01:00 PM 08:00 PM Thursday
- 01-08-2020 01:00 PM 09:00 PM Friday
- 01-09-2020 10:00 AM 08:00 PM Saturday
- 01-10-2020 11:00 AM 05:00 PM Sunday
A Boat Show is more than just an opportunity to get a great deal on a boat. You and your whole family will love exploring all the booths and boats. Of, course, it’s great fun to see the latest and greatest and to imagine which luxury cruiser you’ll climb aboard when your ship finally does come in…but there are plenty of practical reasons to buy a ticket as well.
Whether you’re buying, browsing or learning, a boat show is a great place to start. Boat shows give you a chance to see what’s new and keep current on the latest trends. Or, if you’re new to boating there’s really no better place to educate yourself on the many options available so you can make a smart decision when you do buy. Whether your interests lie in reeling in that big fish, landing twisted jumps on skis or wakeboards, adventurously exploring unfamiliar waterways, or if you just want to look at boats for all occasions, this boat show is for you. So bring the whole family.
The Houston Boat Show fills the entire 700,000 square feet of NRG Center with more than 1,000 powerboats, pontoon boats, luxury cruisers, fishing boats, personal watercraft, kayaks, campers, travel trailers and exhibits featuring nearly everything imaginable for the outdoors.