Charter Assistant - Camper & Nicholsons USA - Fort Lauderdale Office
Camper & Nicholsons is the global leader in all luxury yachting activities, specializing in the sale, purchase, charter, marketing, management and construction of the finest yachts in the world.
Camper and Nicholsons is looking for a Charter Assistant for its office in Fort Lauderdale.
The Charter Assistant performs a variety of administrative duties to support the Charter Team. Ensuring the smooth flow of information and following up any activities related to the whole yacht charter process: from promotion and marketing to the completion of a charter contract.
Main Accountabilities and Duties
- Keeping up to date all the information of the Brokers’ client portfolios.
- Following up and keeping a record of all charter enquiries.
- Covering reception and general office duties.
- Keeping up to date with the charter fleet.
- Acknowledging and following accurately all the procedures related to incoming enquiries and contract signing, including gathering documents to comply with due diligence requirements and KYC requirements.
- Handle all Due Diligence /KYC procedures.
- Prepare Charter Contracts.
- Create brochures and other required yacht marketing documentation for presentations to clients.
- Prepare marketing materials and communicate with Central Agents and clients.
- Log and manage charter enquiries for all sources (web, phone, email, etc.).
- Organize yachts inspections when required.
- Manage Client database and prepare yacht selections and mailings as instructed by Brokers.
- Prepare all administrative documentation for charter, including Due Diligence reports and KYC.
- Answer the phone, transfer calls and manage any enquiry as per procedures established.
- Help handle reception duties when needed.
- Handle any other reasonable work-related request by Retail Brokers assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Well-presented and business like.
- Strong written, verbal and communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated & self-driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to follow precise procedures.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work for different people at once, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ease in interacting with people and handling team work.
- Flexibility and availability when working at yacht shows and company’s events.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Language Skills: bilingual (second language Spanish preferable)
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel high level proficiency is required. Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, Adobe (Basic Photoshop, Acrobat), Internet.
- Basic Math Logic and Principles.
- CRM softwares experience required. Salesforce proficiency is a plus.
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Monday to Friday
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!