A Fort Lauderdale yacht brokerage is seeking an astute administrative assistant. The administrative assistant will be responsible for:
- Creating presentations, contracts, listings, and Excel reports
- Inputting and updating data in various databases
- Organizing and filing
- Occasionally answering phones and greeting clients
- Booking and managing travel
- Working some evening hours, and at least 4 weekends annually
For consideration the candidate must:
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, be able to create workbooks with multiple worksheets and have experience with basic formulas in Excel, Outlook, an understanding of multiple drives and directories and the ability to navigate within, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Have at least 3 years of experience in an admin assistant position at a yacht brokerage, with proven job stability
- Possess strong attention to detail with a commitment to quality and accuracy
- Have the ability to work under little supervision, multi-task, and prioritize
- Have excellent follow-up skills
- Have the ability to work in a team environment and take direction from multiple sources while meeting deadlines
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including active listening
- Be a team player with a professional, positive, and can-do attitude
If you are a self-motivated, hardworking individual who can handle changing priorities and multiple tasks, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitive wages and excellent benefits, including paid health insurance.
All applicants must have proof of eligibility to work in the US.
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!