Lead Sales Account Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salary plus commissions
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Benefits: Full benefits package
Summary: The Lead Sales Account Executive will be responsible for closing business for Isotropic’s maritime VSAT services and solutions to marine clients. The position requires managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting quarterly and annual sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with the outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience in addition to account management in the superyacht industry.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and generate results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft office Suite.
- Must have an active passport and be able to travel internationally if needed.
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident with the ability to get a US Security Clearance if needed.
Preferred additional skills
· Salesforce experience.
· Previous work onboard yachts.
· Basic satellite knowledge or previous experience working with a VSAT service provider (onboard, at a management company etc.).
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!