We are seeking a sharp, articulate, creative, and diligent Personal Assistant to join our fast paced team! Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills (Outlook and Excel) and an aptitude and appetite for learning! The Personal Assistant will work closely to manage the daily communications with clients and office operations. Job duties include; answering and directing phone calls, greeting walk in customers and clients, handling administrative tasks and general office duties. This is also a front desk position, so communication skills need to be top notch.
Duties (not limited to)
- Verify all listings are accurately represented, complies, and in alignment with company policies
- Uses independent judgement and discretion when dealing with clients
- Communicate with clientele in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Data Entry
- Answering phones, and being the front of house as needed
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Good at multi-tasking, prioritization and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of administrative experience
- Marine Industry experience preferred but not required
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred, but not required.
- Relevant work experience may be substituted for educational experience.
Compensation TBD on experience
Please send your CV to 190280SL@gmail.com or call 954-249-0360 for more details
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!