Charter Retail Assistant
Provide assistance to Charter Brokers and prospective clients who contact IYC. Liaise between Charter Brokers and IYC accounting department, as well as Charter Managers. Provides support to Charter Brokers and IYC as needed. Reports to Sales Support Manager.
IYC is seeking a dynamic and professional individual to assist our active and expanding Charter Retail Division. The ideal candidate will be sharp, responsible, proactive, and will have a naturally helpful nature. We are seeking someone with very good communication skills, both verbal and written, who is organized, dependable and follows up. Typical work schedule is Monday- Friday in our Fort Lauderdale office 9am-5pm however we offer some flexibility and the ability to occasionally work from home when needed. There will be occasions you will be asked to assist outside of these times however it will be minimal. IYC offers a very competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401k and generous PTO. Training will be provided.
·Receive all charter leads and ensures proper distribution and corporate documentation. Research prospective clients. Keep an up-to-date log of all leads.
·Review and update outcome of charter leads and work closely with marketing team to implement charter advertising campaigns and relevant newsletters for brokers.
·Create the Client and In-house Invoices and create the Charter Summary. Assist with the tracking of Charter Agreements and disbursing of them as well as other pertinent documents, i.e. Preference Sheets, itineraries, addendums
· Communicate all incoming and outgoing wires USD and Euro to IYC Accounting and verify wire instructions.
· Generate drafts of contracts for brokers review and send.
· Manage requests for brochures, preparing electronic options for brokers to forward to clients.
· Prepare packages for clients as directed by Brokers and post, FedEx, ship, etc., Prepare and coordinate mass mailing for various marketing promotions pertaining to charter brokers. Assist individual brokers with email blast campaigns/email-marketing efforts as requested.
· General research for yacht availability, destinations information, Itinerary creations, etc., in support of brokers.
· Ensure registrations for various industry events (i.e. yacht shows) are completed and paid in a timely fashion.
· Data entry and maintenance of client/prospect data and contracts in company’s CRM system.
· Maintain spreadsheets to track all revenue generated by each individual broker monthly, quarterly and yearly, as well as referral fees paid.
· Prepare materials needed at Shows in advance and coordinate and assign all leads from the shows to appropriate Charter Broker. Participate in major Boat Shows supporting Brokers as needed.
· Visit Open Houses for charter yachts when required.
· Contribute to company and department tasks and special projects as assigned.
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!