Marine Technician/Rigger, Mercury-specific
Preferred Marine Sales Group is seeking a Mercury-specific Marine Technician/Rigger to join our team!
Start Date: Week of July 27th
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Pay Rate: DOE
Duration: M-F, 40 hours/week, overtime available
The Marine Technician/Rigger will be responsible for:
- Accurately diagnosing and repairing problems with boats & engines
- Rigging Mercury engines/systems
- Documenting all work and parts used during repair/maintenance order
- Assisting with pickup and delivery of boats as needed
- Handling any customer inquiries promptly and courteously
- Operating hand and power tools associated with marine engine and equipment repair
To qualify for this Marine Technician/Rigger, you must have:
- 2+ years of experience
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Personal set of tools
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to pass background and drug test
- Tech school is a PLUS
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!