Sales Support - Galati Yacht Sales Tampa Bay Location
Galati Yacht Sales is a leader in the marine industry with over 150 employees. We have been committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers since 1970. We have 11 locations throughout the Gulf Coast including Costa Rica and Mexico. We offer competitive wages, benefits, 401(k) and more. DFW & EOE
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, organized, enthusiastic individual to provide full-time administrative support to our sales office in St. Petersburg, FL. This position is primarily Monday through Friday; with a rotating schedule for Saturday coverage. If a Saturday work day is scheduled, the admin would take a day off previous or immediately following that Saturday to stay within a 40-hour work week.
Basic job duties include:
- Greet customers (over the phone and in person)
- Assist in the overall organization of multiple sales brokers
- Input and update sales listings on various websites
- Conduct weekly strategy sessions with brokers
- Assist brokers with Hubspot (CRM) i.e.; inputting new contacts, preparing reports, communicate customer activity and prospect inquiries
- Liaison between sales and marketing
- Support brokers with marketing projects and presentations for customers
- Prepare promotional e-mails
- Perform boat show preparations i.e.; ticket requests, tracking activity etc.
- Perform comparative market analysis
- Distribute, store and catalog all manufacture brochures for internal and external use
- Assist brokers with compiling pending deal packages to submit for closing
- Assist brokers with coordinating photoshoots for listings
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with the Yachting Industry’s Boat Wizard, Yacht Closer, and Yacht Council are a plus
- Excellent computer skills and technically savvy
- Professionalism is a must
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from multiple sources
- Attention to detail is a must
- Background in sales and marketing preferred
- Knowledge of the boating industry is a plus
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!