Yacht Management Professionals - Marine/Yacht Dealer
Yacht Management Professionals(YMP) is looking for professional detailing/maintenance crew who care about doing a great job, enjoy working on the water and are looking for a land based job in the industry. YMP is very detailed and dedicated to being the best. New crew members should desire the same.
The Yacht Detailer is responsible for cleaning, washing, waxing, detailing and polishing exterior and interiors of boats and yachts. As well as general maintenance tasks as needed. We are looking for someone who wants a land-based job and is not looking for in-between work as yacht crew.
Daily heavy lifting, repetitive tasks, kneeling, pushing, standing. All work is performed outdoors and crew must be able to work under high temperatures and various weather conditions. Company shirts will be provided. You must be courteous and professional at all times.
- General weekly wash downs
- Detail wash downs and show ready preparation
- Compound waxing and polishing
- Teak Cleaning
- Engine room maintenance and cleaning
- General maintenance like filling water tanks, assisting in refueling and pump outs
- Punctual - On time, all the time
- Self motivator, flexible and a problem solver
- Willingness to learn and grow with a company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Must know how to compound wax
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the marine industry or similar detailing industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation
- Must be able to work independently and also as part of a crew
Vacation, sick and flex time. Health, vision, dental, and more all part of the benefits package.
Excellent Opportunity for a future with an expanding company!
$15-20+ per hour
Want to apply for this job?
Enter your basic information below to start the process!